Broncos hire Hackett as new Head Coach

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Taking Rodgers and Adams?? Elway can only win with future HOF’s.

Last edited:

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Taking Rodgers and Adams?? Elevator can only win with future HOF’s.
that was the mock news reported before this hiring that Rodgers and Adams want to team up at Denver now this hiring makes it more likely...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Broncos can free up a lot of money because they have a lot of contracts with no guaranteed money... Either trade away players or restructure them while opening the door to simple cuts... If both the Packers and Broncos agree on a trade for Aaron Rodgers which is the only way this works they can do a sign and trade for Davante Adams, or Adams can go directly to Denver and sign with them because the Packers are way over the cap to even fathom on tagging him...

A player the Broncos could put in this trade would free up $12 M is receiver Courtland Sutton...
Another player and another receiver is Tim Patrick would free up $ 8.5 M
Need one more to offset Aaron Rodgers $27 M incoming ok one more, Ronald Darby $9.8 M
Plus draft picks of course but Denver could make that trade happen even with being over the cap...
For the Packers those players coming in they would have no dead loss in simply cutting them or if they like restructure those contracts to alleviate some cap relief of their own... To lose Adams but get Sutton not a total loss but allows them to sustain moving forward... They would be likely team to draft one of the top receivers in the first round to pair with Sutton and Amari Rodgers as there are no other receivers under contract, that is why I posted Tim Patrick in this hypothetical trade scenario to match money...

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Broncos can free up a lot of money because they have a lot of contracts with no guaranteed money... Either trade away players or restructure them while opening the door to simple cuts... If both the Packers and Broncos agree on a trade for Aaron Rodgers which is the only way this works they can do a sign and trade for Davante Adams, or Adams can go directly to Denver and sign with them because the Packers are way over the cap to even fathom on tagging him...

A player the Broncos could put in this trade would free up $12 M is receiver Courtland Sutton...
Another player and another receiver is Tim Patrick would free up $ 8.5 M
Need one more to offset Aaron Rodgers $27 M incoming ok one more, Ronald Darby $9.8 M
Plus draft picks of course but Denver could make that trade happen even with being over the cap...
For the Packers those players coming in they would have no dead loss in simply cutting them or if they like restructure those contracts to alleviate some cap relief of their own... To lose Adams but get Sutton not a total loss but allows them to sustain moving forward... They would be likely team to draft one of the top receivers in the first round to pair with Sutton and Amari Rodgers as there are no other receivers under contract, that is why I posted Tim Patrick in this hypothetical trade scenario to match money...

A little creative financing goes a long ways...............................However, my hunch is that Rogers isn't going anywhere.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
A little creative financing goes a long ways...............................However, my hunch is that Rogers isn't going anywhere.
he has both feet out the door for the last two years now the opportunity for the Packers to get a boat load of draft picks while rid themselves of that outspoken individual while allowing them to continue the grooming of that kid Love or Hate at QB...

they will have to eat money but free up a lot more to move him, the Packers family not an organization which is run by the fan base might be done with his antics, lies and overall bravado that they know it is time for a change especially since their home grown star receiver is out the door also...

cap situation aside the Packers win if they trad him, they get much needed draft capitol could acquire a solid young budding stare in Sutton among other quality pieces... Again this is just a possibility but for the team they have a QB in place and can get all in behind him to be that guy...

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
I hear you loud and clear my friend and what you are saying makes perfect sense, but, I still think he stays put. If I'm wrong it won't be the first time ;)