Cade Klubnik starting thread

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
I’m starting this thread now, before this Bears beat down is even completed. When will we see Klubnik to evaluate what we have in him. It would have been nice to have seen him in this blow out today but of course not!

Now let’s just be honest, the Jets are gonna lose their next two games definitely. At home against the Browns and on the road against the Patriots. So I’m thinking it would be great to see him after those two losses but AG won’t do that either.

AG most likely will wait until the Jets are eliminated from the playoffs. That means around games 12 or 13. That’s to damn far away. I get it, he’s trying to save his job but damn. The Jets will be about 4-8 or 4-9 by then. Probably worse!

Now I figured Geno was gonna Geno sooner or later but I didn’t think it was going to happen this soon. I knew an injury or his play would sideline him eventually. So when should they do it? Thoughts!
 
Last edited:

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I’m starting this thread now, before this Bears beat down is even completed. When will we see Klubnik to evaluate what we have in him. It would have been nice to have seen him in this blow out today but of course not!

Now let’s just be honest, the Jets are gonna lose their next two games definitely. At home against the Browns and on the road against the Patriots. So I’m thinking it would be great to see him after those two losses but AG won’t do that either.

AG most likely will wait until the Jets are eliminated from the playoffs. That means around games 12 or 13. That’s to damn far away. I get it, he’s trying to save his job but damn. The Jets will be about 4-8 or 4-9 by then. Probably worse!

Now I figured Geno was gonna Geno sooner or later but I didn’t think it was going to happen this soon. I know an injury or his play would sideline him eventually. So when should they do it? Thoughts!
Jets are eliminated from the playoffs.
 

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Too early, Geno played like shit this week but was slinging it last week, so no way AG is going to do anything in that regards.
 

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Too early, Geno played like shit this week but was slinging it last week, so no way AG is going to do anything in that regards.
Yeah, you’re right and I get it! I’d say after these next two losses they need to seriously start thinking about it.
 

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
He will fail too. The team around him would still be no good and at that point they will not only be bad but will have quit too
It seems like all we can hope for at a certain point and that’s only if it comes at the right time. Will we see a team that still has some fight in them and that the rookie shows he can lead them and be a franchise QB. Similar to what the Saints got last year out of Shough.

Now we are the Jets, so of course it’s not gonna go down like that, but ain’t nothing wrong with wishing and praying for it. If the Jets, EXCUSE ME, when the Jets lose these next two games. I’d say if not immediately, than no more than two games after that Klubnik should get the start and maybe he can show us something.

The only thing AG can hope for at that point is that this kid can save his job. That the Jets at that point can still be competitive with him, Klubnik and maybe they win a few games and he can show everybody that he can lead his team and Klubnik can be a franchise QB.
 
Last edited:

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I think before Klubnik sees the field we need to figure out what our identity is on Offense. We have talent at the skilled positions (will be better once AD & Omar are back), but we don't seem to know how to deploy that talent and best utilize it yet.

Sadiq was an animal last week and this week we couldn't get him a single catch. It can't always be (take what the defense gives you because you then allow them to dictate your game). We need to find ways to exploit our talent and force our will on defenses. Until we can do that, I don't think putting Klubnik out there is going to help anyone (especially not him).
 

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
I think before Klubnik sees the field we need to figure out what our identity is on Offense. We have talent at the skilled positions (will be better once AD & Omar are back), but we don't seem to know how to deploy that talent and best utilize it yet.

Sadiq was an animal last week and this week we couldn't get him a single catch. It can't always be (take what the defense gives you because you then allow them to dictate your game). We need to find ways to exploit our talent and force our will on defenses. Until we can do that, I don't think putting Klubnik out there is going to help anyone (especially not him).
Make sense
 

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I think before Klubnik sees the field we need to figure out what our identity is on Offense. We have talent at the skilled positions (will be better once AD & Omar are back), but we don't seem to know how to deploy that talent and best utilize it yet.

Sadiq was an animal last week and this week we couldn't get him a single catch. It can't always be (take what the defense gives you because you then allow them to dictate your game). We need to find ways to exploit our talent and force our will on defenses. Until we can do that, I don't think putting Klubnik out there is going to help anyone (especially not him).
The OL can't block and Breece is a shell of himself. Allen is a backup RB at best. All the WR's are hurt. Sadiq is the only player on the offense IMO that could take over a game. Garrett can't. Breece can't.
 

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
The OL can't block and Breece is a shell of himself. Allen is a backup RB at best. All the WR's are hurt. Sadiq is the only player on the offense IMO that could take over a game. Garrett can't. Breece can't.
OL is better at pass blocking than run blocking, and the left side is an absolute mess right now.

That being said, Garrett is our only weapon out there and was getting all the attention yesterday and no one else stepped up, so either you move him around like a damn pinball and force it to him, or you ground and pound and throw extra OL and TE's out there to block.

We did neither.
 

butterscotch

Jets/Cards
Jets Global
OL is better at pass blocking than run blocking, and the left side is an absolute mess right now.

That being said, Garrett is our only weapon out there and was getting all the attention yesterday and no one else stepped up, so either you move him around like a damn pinball and force it to him, or you ground and pound and throw extra OL and TE's out there to block.

We did neither.
Wilson is good but not great
 

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I don't think AG is a good HC. I don't even think he is a good DC. I don't want Klubnik to save his job.
You don’t “ think “ ?????

I don’t know how he even got hired

I think woody thought the Jets fans would love it because he was an ex Jet

If you ask me that makes it even worse
 

butterscotch

Jets/Cards
Jets Global
You don’t “ think “ ?????

I don’t know how he even got hired

I think woody thought the Jets fans would love it because he was an ex Jet

If you ask me that makes it even worse
Nobody else would take the job but I did hear tct was a Close second. What cost tct was his dancing
 
Top