Calvin Ridley signs with Titans

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Four-year contract for Ridley with Tennessee.
Huge contract to boot. Jets couldn't begin to compete with that. Another good option that just showed up is Mike Williams from the chargers. He is quite good but suffered, like so many others, an injury last season but is expected to be good to go for this season.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Williams is a good complement to Garrett. Don't have to trade for him.
I agree. I don't know what his asking price is though. Just hope JD is paying attention and jumps on this. We wouldn't be under so much pressure to get that complimentary receiver in the draft.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
He should be cheap but He does have an injury history. Dice roll imo.
Find me a single player in the NFL without injuries. I remember he tore his ACL last year which is nothing these days. I also remember a blown out back in the final game of the season a couple years ago.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Williams seems to be our best option at this point (unless we sign another OT and plan to draft a WR). We have limited resources, limited picks, limited options and several holes still to fill

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
He should be cheap but He does have an injury history. Dice roll imo.
They all have injury histories these days........................It's difficult to find a free agent that doesn't come with doubts.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
They all have injury histories these days........................It's difficult to find a free agent that doesn't come with doubts.
True but He tore his ACL last September. As long as it's a reasonable deal( 1yr prove it) I'm good. I don't want to break the bank for a guy who may not be ready to start the Season.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Corey Davis wants to be reinstated
Don't necessarily mean he wants to be a Jet, but hey, you never know. During the tail end of his time on this roster he was dealing with a lot of different things and wasn't at his best but there's no denying that he made some clutch plays during his time here. I think he could be a decent #2 if given the chance. Certainly better than Lazard has been so far.