Can we say Ashhole

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Definite asshole but what was a 19 year old doing in a bar in the 1st place. When the lawsuits come the bar may have some culpability also.

Golden Rott

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Another FSU asshole

FSU sophomore RB Dalvin Cook is under investigation for the battery of a 21-year-old woman.
Source: Tallahassee Democrat

Edit -- more details released on Cook investigation:

A warrant will be issued for the arrest of FSU sophomore RB Dalvin Cook on battery charges, according to Mark Schlabach of ESPN.

Cook is accused of punching a 21-year-old woman "several times" during an argument outside of a bar. The event reportedly occurred the night before dismissed freshman QB De'Andre Johnson punched a woman at a separate bar. "The woman said (Cook) asked for her phone number, which she refused to give him," leading to the altercation, according to Schlabach. Cook is likely the best running back in the ACC, but FSU players keep running into off-field issues

Johnny Unite Us

Pro Bowl Alternate
Jet Fanatics
Dude is an asshole. Can't do that under any circumstances...although I've been tempted.

She clearly instigates it...turns and talks smack to him, then takes a swipe. And, she's no small girl. Probably just another perpetually drunk potty-mouthed bitch with an attitude of entitlement.

But, still, can't hit her under any circumstances.

Best defense in that case is just to wait a few years, let her continue to get drunk and fat, let her squeeze out a few pups and settle into a motor home with her abusive drunk husband, and then follow her to Wal-Mart and make fun of her.

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Been I while since I watched it but funny how people can see things differently. I saw an underage kid in a bar where he does not belong 1st bump in to a girl then during a verbal exchange he grabs and holds her arm then she takes a swipe at him before he punches her in the face. No excuses for him and I see no reason to rag on her.