Changing the Culture

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
It’s the off season. The time for us to feel good about our team. I posted each draft picks draft interview. Take a few minutes and watch them, they’re not long. I did this because I see a lot of complaints about trading backwards. Listen to these kids speak and understand the quality of character that JD is trying to bring to this team

Yes , I still think we need to bring in a Shaman to exercise the demons out of the franchise, but, the next best option to that is bringing in players that are intelligent , hardworking, and just plain good kids. Watching these interviews, that’s what I see. It’s the off season, so I’m excite. Let’s all pray that this off season excitement finally translates to regular season excitement and that the Jets become the place where players want to play, not just because we win, but because we’re a team of likable guys that have fun together.

ok. If I make this post any longer @Bigmoe will get bored and not read it. Maybe something in his new truck can read it to him.

Come on @TebowCan'tThrow let’s get excited. It’s the off season !!!

No more joking @butterscotch. This is the year that we become relevant!!!

Let’s go!!!

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
It’s the off season. The time for us to feel good about our team. I posted each draft picks draft interview. Take a few minutes and watch them, they’re not long. I did this because I see a lot of complaints about trading backwards. Listen to these kids speak and understand the quality of character that JD is trying to bring to this team

Yes , I still think we need to bring in a Shaman to exercise the demons out of the franchise, but, the next best option to that is bringing in players that are intelligent , hardworking, and just plain good kids. Watching these interviews, that’s what I see. It’s the off season, so I’m excite. Let’s all pray that this off season excitement finally translates to regular season excitement and that the Jets become the place where players want to play, not just because we win, but because we’re a team of likable guys that have fun together.

ok. If I make this post any longer @Bigmoe will get bored and not read it. Maybe something in his new truck can read it to him.

Let’s go!!!
I agree but every team is doing the same thing with good people. So is arizona.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I agree but every team is doing the same thing with good people. So is arizona.
I don’t think they are. There aren’t enough good kids to go around. You always say how you don’t really like too many of these players. Maybe now you will. Watch those interviews. All intelligent well spoken kids with good attitudes. I hope they can come here and not lose any of that

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Let’s go!!!
Tooooo long
I’m having fun with the Rangers

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I gotta get me some new ranger jerseys and those “ fat fuck “ Jets lineman jersey 😜

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
That was a very enjoyable Rangers series, that's for sure.

As for the Jets, what I noticed is that there is a desire to become more physical and aggressive on offense, to match the tone set by the defense.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I don’t think they are. There aren’t enough good kids to go around. You always say how you don’t really like too many of these players. Maybe now you will. Watch those interviews. All intelligent well spoken kids with good attitudes. I hope they can come here and not lose any of that
I never say that I like good people that is why I am a BB Cardinals Guy. But at least with AZ they are doing the same thing or at least trying too. Same with the interviews of their players nice smart kids that are at least saying the right things. I really don't think most teams want the opposite in their players. Maybe the old Oakland raiders & a few others did lol. Not many secrets in the league it is just one or two teams do it better. I hope the Jets & Cards are two of those teams. The nice thing is if it is a photo finish in our dIv. we will have the advantage since Rodgers is in the dark room. It looks like the fish & Buffalo did not have a great draft & buffalo may be on the slide...It is now or never baby.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global

Let’s go!!!

Let’s go!!!
First words are Ma Ma

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
I hate to say this, I truly do but I think the Jets may have actually gotten it right this time with the QB. Maybe not drafting the right QB but he was drafted where he was supposed to be and if he turns out then great. If he doesn’t then it doesn’t really hurt us that bad at all!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Let’s go!!!
But wait I heard that last year and it lasted 4 plays.