Cheers Boys!

Bla bla bla

Day 3 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
Been a Jet fan my whole life, Section 327 baby! Favorite historic Jet is Chrebet, favorite current Jet is Michael Carter. Best game I ever attended was the week 17 game against the Packers in 2002, I'll never forget the reaction when fans found out the Patriots won and we had a shot. That was the most fired up I've ever seen that stadium!

Been posting on message boards for years, always down for a good argument!

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Been a Jet fan my whole life, Section 327 baby! Favorite historic Jet is Chrebet, favorite current Jet is Michael Carter. Best game I ever attended was the week 17 game against the Packers in 2002, I'll never forget the reaction when fans found out the Patriots won and we had a shot. That was the most fired up I've ever seen that stadium!
Yup
I remember running down the isle so I could see the updates of that game
We even sent Farve to the bench he gave up !!!!!
The 31 years prior to that game I sat in the stands with few great games to actually cheer about.
A few come to mind ( very few) and we have spoken about them here
I packed it in after 50 year tickets
You still have yours?
Welcome

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
Welcome Aboard, Bla!!! Great to have you with us. I joined the board as a regular during last season, and quickly found out that it was a nice place to share thoughts, and learn a ton.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics

Welcome to the land of the hopeful.................

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Welcome. Been a Jet fan for as long as I can remember thinking about football. Best game is any game we beat the dolphins . Worst game too many to consider but the one that hurt the most was the playoff game in Denver against Elway when we were up 10 . I seriously thought we were going to the show that year . Favorite Jet has always been Klecko . Guy was just a football player.

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics

I used to have tickets in section 308. But I moved out of the area a number of years ago. My brother has mezzanine level tickets.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I have had tickets on & off for years. Now off. Best games were 81 playoffs & a few others mostly at Shea. One game I left with a minute to go raced across town & saw the giants & cards second half

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I go back to the giants at yankee stadium . Now gram goes back to the Roman Coliseum when the lions took on the gladiators. Funny how times change . In those days the lions won

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics

Welcome aboard, you’ll enjoy this forum for its educational content and reasoned conversation. Cheers.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Welcome to our board, don't fret these members here might consider you fresh meat but they are all harmless...

Make sure to check your private messages and/or alerts for any news updates and conversations available...

Thanks again for joining our growing community,

Gaetano

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Welcome to our board, don't fret these members here might consider you fresh meat but they are all harmless...

Make sure to check your private messages and/or alerts for any news updates and conversations available...

Thanks again for joining our growing community,

Gaetano
Harmless........ 'Et tu, Brute

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Welcome aboard rookie.
Have they explained the rules to you?
Rookies have to get up on the table in the middle of our virtual locker room and sing your school's fight song.
Then, you have to carry our luggage on the next road trip.

Later