Colin Cowherd reacts to Browns' loss to Jets

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
ok. guess which part I'm going to comment on? the brady part of course. has anybody seen brady the few times he has been pressured? could he do something with this Jets team? what if his first 3 seasons in the nfl were on the Jets these past 3 years? he's less mobile than Darnold and he hates to get hit more than anyone I have ever seen. not picturing him fairing any better here especially without the luxury of having played behind Scarnechias line or in belichicks system

is it possible that Darnold , like brady, is a product of the system that he plays in. sure it's possible. he still hasnt shown much at all but he has been under duress fron the start which was always my fear for him. I would love nothing more than to be able to change history and put brady behind Sams offensive line for his first 2 years and see just how good he is. the tears would flood the east coast

so lets hope next year we put a team around Sam and he finds the ability to forget these past 3 years and he becomes brady because he is probably here for a while

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Go ahead and crucify me, but Sam Darnold's reality for 3 years can be rectified. It starts with a real HC, adding two quality pieces via FA in WR Robinson and OG Tuney, and drafting Sewell at #2 and Pitts/edge/CB/WR with other #1.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Go ahead and crucify me, but Sam Darnold's reality for 3 years can be rectified. It starts with a real HC, adding two quality pieces via FA in WR Robinson and OG Tuney, and drafting Sewell at #2 and Pitts/edge/CB/WR with other #1.
we may have to count on you being right. only thing is, most offensive lineman who leave the cheatahs, never play like they played under Scarnechia again so Thuney has to scare me

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
This all starts with a coach who can devise a system that takes advantages of his players strengths and limits the exposure of their weaknesses! Darnold obviously isn't the type of talent who is going to succeed regardless of his system and players, so find a coach who can actually coach!

Tannehill looked like a complete bust, until he found a coach who put him into a system that worked for him.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
This all starts with a coach who can devise a system that takes advantages of his players strengths and limits the exposure of their weaknesses! Darnold obviously isn't the type of talent who is going to succeed regardless of his system and players, so find a coach who can actually coach!

Tannehill looked like a complete bust, until he found a coach who put him into a system that worked for him.

Hire Arthur Smith for Darnold.