DEVELOPING: Two NYPD Officers Shot Execution Style In Brooklyn

U

ucrenegade

Two police officers were shot while sitting in their car on Saturday.

After the shooting the suspect ran into the G train subway station, the New York Daily News reported.

The suspect has been apprehended.

Both officers were rushed to the hospital and their condition at this time is unknown.

Developing.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
It's been reported that the two officers are now dead and that the shooter committed suicide.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Yea - not a good sign. I can only imagine that the cops now are going to be more cautious now and have their fingers on the trigger while being on high alert.

These chain of events can only lead to something worse with innocent people losing their lives. Can't avoid this though, it happens.

U

ucrenegade

BREAKING NEWS: Gunman who murdered 2 NYPD cops in Brooklyn also killed his girlfriend in Baltimore this morning - NYPost

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Great topic for the main board on a Jets' site

I assume you're not a big fan of us including off topic threads on our main board. lol. We just figured, it'll be alright in the beginning until we get traffic going. There's only so much football we can discuss!

F

flgreen

I assume you're not a big fan of us including off topic threads on our main board. lol. We just figured, it'll be alright in the beginning until we get traffic going. There's only so much football we can discuss!

I understand.

Just think the murder of police officers is a bit over the line in view of what's going on in Furguson ect.

Carry on

U

ucrenegade

I understand.

Just think the murder of police officers is a bit over the line in view of what's going on in Furguson ect.

Carry on

we are not glorifying it is a huge thing going on in NY

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I understand.

Carry on

Yea - I'm pretty disgusted by the entire act.....