EBoozer32 is in the House!

EBoozer32

Pro Bowl Alternate
Jet Fanatics
Now that JI has gone the way of the Dodo... or should I say Dildo.... I have come seeking spiritual enlightenment about all things JETS.

The razor blade is to my wrist, as I stand on the chair with a noose around my neck on my window ledge 40 stories above 5th Avenue.

Someone, PLEASE, give me some hope for the Jets future! Otherwise I'd rather end it than become a Giants fan!
Seems like my only option!

Glad to be here.:smiley-violent029:

U

ucrenegade

Welcome any any suggestions for the site or problems please let us know.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Now that JI has gone the way of the Dodo... or should I say Dildo.... I have come seeking spiritual enlightenment about all things JETS.

The razor blade is to my wrist, as I stand on the chair with a noose around my neck on my window ledge 40 stories above 5th Avenue.

Someone, PLEASE, give me some hope for the Jets future! Otherwise I'd rather end it than become a Giants fan!
Seems like my only option!

Glad to be here.:smiley-violent029:

Welcome aboard! Hang in there for one more year! This one is going to be exciting. Lots of changes.

J

JET4LIFE55

Boozer!! Remember to always be a Jet4life and take the R out of your name. Then you are left with the NY Jets and Booze. These 2 things go hand in hand.
I have been a Jet since 1977, and trust me, it's difficult more than not. But, I have learned about loyalty, commitment and perseverance. These attributes have helped me in everyday life.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Is This EBoozer from NJ.com? ...

Mark - welcome here! Not sure if this is the same EBoozer but this one is pretty damn cool and knowledgeable himself. This is a new forum so i hope you find this place to your liking. A lot of knowledgeable people are on this board.

If you have any questions, don't ever hesitate to contact me or any of the other two mods here -- [MENTION=22]ucrenegade[/MENTION] and [MENTION=264]Machina Verde[/MENTION]

Best,
Elias