Elias

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hi There - I'm Elias. The founder of the site. I was motivated to start my own nyjets community once I heard that jetsinsider was closing down and moving to scout.com. The software at scout is inferior to the one used at jetsinsider and like others, I felt uncomfortable making the move. Although there are many options out there, I figured, heck - why not start your own site as a side project. I am open to any suggestions and hope to grow the online community here. It's a tough project but one that would be worth it. I love organizing things so it would be great one day to organize a huge tailgate like the old jetsinsider used to to do.

Anyways, enough about the site! I've been a jets fan for over 20 years now and a season ticket holder since 09. Seen many ups and downs but haven't lost any hope. It's a rough season now but I really feel we are a few changes away from being competitive. Go Jets!

Copernicus

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
Hi There - I'm Elias. The founder of the site. I was motivated to start my own nyjets community once I heard that jetsinsider was closing down and moving to scout.com. The software at scout is inferior to the one used at jetsinsider and like others, I felt uncomfortable making the move. Although there are many options out there, I figured, heck - why not start your own site as a side project. I am open to any suggestions and hope to grow the online community here. It's a tough project but one that would be worth it. I love organizing things so it would be great one day to organize a huge tailgate like the old jetsinsider used to to do.

Anyways, enough about the site! I've been a jets fan for over 20 years now and a season ticket holder since 09. Seen many ups and downs but haven't lost any hope. It's a rough season now but I really feel we are a few changes away from being competitive. Go Jets!

Hope this becomes "The place" where we all wind up after JI shuts down for good....good luck

jetfrantik

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
I really appreciate you creating this site. The look and feel of it is great. It keeps the gang together as well including, Ragu's site. Once again I really, really appreciate your effort. Good luck, and the Jets will fly high again!!

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Thanks! UCrenegade, LockeJet and I will try our best to keep this place going strong.