I like the potential of this OL. Tippmann and Membou are absolute keepers, and Parham has been a very good value FA signing. I think we all would like to see C solidified a bit more than what we are getting now.
But the elephant in the room seems to be Fashanu. After this season, it will be time to make a decision on a fifth-year option. And shortly thereafter, an extension. He is still young, and I see him as a potential D'Brick, solid for a long time, though never spectacular. He has been somewhat inconsistent of late. Should the team extend him? Is the jury still out? How much progress should we see before we make that decision?
But the elephant in the room seems to be Fashanu. After this season, it will be time to make a decision on a fifth-year option. And shortly thereafter, an extension. He is still young, and I see him as a potential D'Brick, solid for a long time, though never spectacular. He has been somewhat inconsistent of late. Should the team extend him? Is the jury still out? How much progress should we see before we make that decision?