Filling out the front 4

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Who in free agency left would you add to this defensive line as a veteran on a 1 year deal for the 2021 season ?

I think i would add Melvin Ingram

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
clearly on the downside of his career, but could be a nice veteran add for the outside.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
No thanks
not your choice to make, if Joe Douglas & Robert Saleh want him is because they have little to no faith in Jabari Zuniga...

we have been linked to Curry for a decade now... so it might finally be time to sign the wiley ole coyote...

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
With the additions of Curry, Lawson and Rankins (if completely healthy), QWilliams could have incredible year. I'm looking forward to seeing a very disruptive front four.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
not your choice to make, if Joe Douglas & Robert Saleh want him is because they have little to no faith in Jabari Zuniga...

we have been linked to Curry for a decade now... so it might finally be time to sign the wiley ole coyote...
It appears that you know much more than you let on

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
With the additions of Curry, Lawson and Rankins (if completely healthy), QWilliams could have incredible year. I'm looking forward to seeing a very disruptive front four.

Still need to draft a young stud EDGE like Paye or Basham.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
now not a priority can focus on other needs first

If we are relying on Curry then we might be in trouble. Lawson had 5.5 sacks last year. Hardly elite. I don't think we can pass on a player just because we have other needs. Just have to see how the draft goes I guess.

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
I believe we will be drafting an edge in the first three rounds. Curry is stopgap and situational at best. Don't get me wrong, I think it is a very good signing but we need a developmental player as well.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Curry is old as shit at this point for a football player. He’s 32 but more like 45 in football likes. He really won’t be that helpful at all IMO! Situational at most.

Last edited:

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Curry is old as shit at this point for a football player. He’s 32 but more like 45 in football likes. He really won’t be that helpful at all IMO! Situational at most.
Even though he has a lot of years on the tread, the number of snaps is not that much. Seems as though he has been a situational guy for most of his career.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Even though he has a lot of years on the tread, the number of snaps is not that much. Seems as though he has been a situational guy for most of his career.
I think that would show right there that’s he’s not someone we can depend on. To be a full time starter and expect 10 plus sacks a year. Probably not even 5 plus at this point. Decent situational run stopper at most I’m guessing. That definitely doesn’t complete our front four.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Obviously the guy isn't an every down player anymore. Saleh likes to rotate guys. We all know this. Don't get your panties in a bunch.