Game day thread: Jets @ Eagles

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
Many of you are down on this team more than I have been. It's only the first preseason game...and we still managed to win. I remember Baltimore blowing us out in pre-season and then the team going to the AFC championship game, finishing 12-4 after a 0-2 start. A lot of this can be fixed. It's a good thing we were exposed in preseason.

I hope Wilson is ok.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
i'm not even disappointed anymore..

tonight i've come to a place in my jets fandom where i'm now seriously considering what's the point of investing all of this time & energy into this?!

life is short & my favorite hobby gives me nothing bad feelings & embarrassment..
Lets be honest there was a really good chance Zach was not going to be good.

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
This has been the most Jets week ever.

Seriously, I fully expect some day next week to wake up to the news that Joe Douglas spontaneously combusted in his office. An old Soviet satellite landed on him. Something.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
Lets be honest there was a really good chance Zach was not going to be good.
hadn't turned on the game yet because i figured i'd watch a couple wilson's throws on highlights & check in later.. well, there's always next year for that part i guess..

& yes, i've been holding my breath since his 1st knee injury with the jets..

my ****ing goodness.....

BlindsideD'Brick

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
It’s about the worst potential development in week one of the preseason. Our QB going down to a potentially devastating injury. Everything else was a blur for me in this game. It’s all I could think about.

On a positive note, Zach was putting decent pressure down on the leg walking off the field. Hearing that the ACL is supposedly intact based on early assessments is a good sign.

I need to see that it’s just a sprain tomorrow. I really need to see it. Ugh. The longest 12-24 hours ever.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
It’s about the worst potential development in week one of the preseason. Our QB going down to a potentially devastating injury. Everything else was a blur for me in this game. It’s all I could think about.

On a positive note, Zach was putting decent pressure down on the leg walking off the field. Hearing that the ACL is supposedly intact based on early assessments is a good sign.

I need to see that it’s just a sprain tomorrow. I really need to see it. Ugh. The longest 12-24 hours ever.
from my understanding ACLs are about side to side stability not so much as being able to walk on it..

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
This has been the most Jets week ever.
Oh there are many
Not sure it’s the worse
But if we’re talking preseason
The preseason of 71 was the worst for me and many

Joe Willie tore up his knee trying to tackle Lucci after he intercepted a pass and was declared out for the season.

I still see the reply in my head watching it on our
“huge” 25 inch Motorola color tv
No comment from @cheaterhater

BlindsideD'Brick

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Still in the speculation phase right now, but multiple sources close to the team think it’s not season ending. Conor Hughes saying best case is 2-3 weeks, worst case 4-6 weeks.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Oh there are many
Not sure it’s the worse
But if we’re talking preseason
The preseason of 71 was the worst for me and many

Joe Willie tore up his knee trying to tackle Lucci after he intercepted a pass and was declared out for the season.

I still see the reply in my head watching it on our
“huge” 25 inch Motorola color tv
No comment from @cheaterhater
My father was scared that color tv gave you cancer. I think that was the belief back then anyway. We were the last people in the US to have a color TV. I'm thinking around 1980? Never even had a remote until the second TV that I bought myself. The 1st one I remember telling the salesman that I didn't need a remote