Game of Thrones?

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Anyone watch it? Is it worth trying to catch up?

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Anyone watch it? Is it worth trying to catch up?

Heck yeah. Too much changes with most episodes to miss much. You'd end up with a lot of "now who the $%#$ is this guy?"

This is one of those shows that when the credits come up you say, wow that was an hour !?!?

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I havent enjoyed this season as much as years past. Kind of disappointed so far. Hoping for a big ending.

Not sure how I feel about a queen deserting her men on the battle field.

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Sansa stark painted her arrogant ass in that corner. She can die in the season finale for all I care.. But I would love John snow to ride in and take over leadership of the north. He's my favorite character and has been since season 1.

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I always liked Arya but her story line is dragging a little for me.

here's what I think, she returns to the north, as a hero of sorts in an epic battle to reclaim the north...she comes face to face in triumph with John Snow...when John hugs her and calls her Arya, she says her name is not Arya it is...., when he swears by it, she says I have no idea who you are talking about, and eventually leaves the North and at that moment, she officially becomes no one...

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I hope they didn't pay anyone for their towel boy position, because if they needed someone to towel down Ms. lannister after that brutal final walk on set, I woukdvhave done it for free....take, after take, after take...did I say for free?

Why do they keep killing my favorite characters...I'm running out of them. :(