Game Thread: NY Jets @ Buffalo Bills

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Jets faithful, the Jets will win this game and you can BOOK IT! No, I'm not saying it will be easy and a blow out, although that would be nice but it will be a W nonetheless. The Jets know what's at stake here and will not let themselves down and all the Jets fans down. J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets
 

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
CX0EPemVAAEUizM.jpg

CX0ESt4VAAEb9hR.jpg

​
 

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Biggest game since "Can't Wait" in Pittsburgh. And yes, the Jets have had letdowns before, but I don't know if that impacts today's team. Remember 2009, the last game at the old stadium. That was a Sunday night "win and they're in" game, and they crushed the Bengals. That may be my favorite game I have ever attended in person.
I remember that game. Wasn't there but I did watch it on T.V. and man was it a joy to watch. Expect the same this game and I mean a W. Whether its a blow out victory or a last minute field goal, it will be a victory for our Jets.
 
Last edited:
D

Dalits0

Guest
Adrenaline is at an all time high. Let's go Jets!!!! What's plan B again ? A steelers loss ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Here we go!!!!!!!!!! No injuries today, we will need our guys for the playoffs next week:global (39):

J - E - T - S ----JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Adrenaline is at an all time high. Let's go Jets!!!! What's plan B again ? A steelers loss ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is no plan B, the Jets will win this game PERIOD!!! No other plans exist. J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets
 
Top