Going to the game vs watching

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
At home.

Plus of going fresh air - tailgaiting with fellow — MISERY LOVES COMPANY fans.

Plus of watching at home. Nice comfortable recliners, cheaper booze, cheaper food, invite whomever you want, no driving, climate control environment. Early to bed, other games to watch from good teams, drink as much as you want, turn the channel when the game gets out of control. No fighting except with the wife. No firemen Ed, or jetman next to you. passing out at home.

Bottom line is saving money, no driving & turning the channel does it for me.......i guess you can add crying in front of your family instead of 86000 people too.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
If someone bought me a ticket. Paid for parking. Paid for hotel. Paid for food. Paid for hotel. I still wouldn't go. The Jets don't deserve my money or any one else's. I know they don't care so I will never financially support the Jets. BTW, I wouldn't consider New Jersey as fresh air.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
If someone bought me a ticket. Paid for parking. Paid for hotel. Paid for food. Paid for hotel. I still wouldn't go. The Jets don't deserve my money or any one else's. I know they don't care so I will never financially support the Jets. BTW, I wouldn't consider New Jersey as fresh air.
Agree lol

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Nothing like being there for me anyway
And yes I spent tons of $$$$$over a 50 year span
Like that little kid at the carnival
Sucker

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I’d rather buy a dumpster load of pig shit and skydive head first into it with no parachute then pay to watch the jets lose