Gunnails

Gunnails

Priority Free Agent
Jet Fanatics
Truth is I belong to 100's of forums. Well at least 50, 32 NFL boards alone. And I belong to all of the Jet fan forums except Gang Green because they banned me 10 years ago for reasons unkown.

So I saw your post at JI and thought I would pop in.

Seems you have an uphill climb here Elias, with out the power of personality Ragu wowuld of fell flat on his face, which is what I expect you to do. But what do I know.

The joining forces with Ragu thing could work if you could show Ragu that he and the posters would have more freedom in posting on this server then the forum he is currently using. Things like not getting warned about nudity or promoting guns, and such..

Good luck I will check in for a while and see how JF develops.

Kyle

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Truth is I belong to 100's of forums. Well at least 50, 32 NFL boards alone. And I belong to all of the Jet fan forums except Gang Green because they banned me 10 years ago for reasons unkown.

Seems you have an uphill climb here Elias, with out the power of personality Ragu wowuld of fell flat on his face, which is what I expect you to do. But what do I know.

The joining forces with Ragu thing could work if you could show Ragu that he and the posters would have more freedom in posting on this server then the forum he is currently using. Things like not getting warned about nudity or promoting guns, and such..

Kyle

Thanks Kyle. I appreciate your support and hope that this works out. It'll be a fun little side project. If I fall on my face so be it. I actually met two very cool people while I was beginning the site. Tony, the one who has written the two articles that are posted on the front page is hilarious and a great Jets fan dating back to the 70s.

I reached out to Ragu via private message and I hope he gets back to me soon. It's a bit late so I am hoping he does so tomorrow. Wish I got in contact with him before he set up his shop. This has been in the works for a while but I just never went full throttle. I guess I was a bit hesitant to advertise on JI but it seems like that board at this point is a free for all. I'll miss it though. As for the freedom to post, I checked out Ragu's current site and I do not see anything on there that I would object to.

Anyways, thanks for joining. I really really appreciate it.

Best,
Elias

greenwichjetfan

Day 2 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
Thanks Kyle. I appreciate your support and hope that this works out. It'll be a fun little side project. If I fall on my face so be it. I actually met two very cool people while I was beginning the site. Tony, the one who has written the two articles that are posted on the front page is hilarious and a great Jets fan dating back to the 70s.

I reached out to Ragu via private message and I hope he gets back to me soon. It's a bit late so I am hoping he does so tomorrow. Wish I got in contact with him before he set up his shop. This has been in the works for a while but I just never went full throttle. I guess I was a bit hesitant to advertise on JI but it seems like that board at this point is a free for all. I'll miss it though. As for the freedom to post, I checked out Ragu's current site and I do not see anything on there that I would object to.

Anyways, thanks for joining. I really really appreciate it.

Best,
Elias

Just saw your post on JI. I appreciate the look and ease of use of this forum. I truly hope Ragu and you can work something out, and this can be the next fun JI.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Thanks GreenwichJF. I hope so too. It would be lots of fun. I was going for simplicity and something that is easy on the eyes so I am glad you like it! I am still trying to figure out how to use the board actually so that's why it is not as organized as I intend it to be. I have enlisted the help of some freelancer from India but they aren't always the most reliable. It seems like Ragu has created a great community right off the bat and seems like he knows what he is doing. I can use his help and his expertise to improve this even more (or any of his mods).

jetfrantik

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
Thank you Elias for the invite. Saw it over at JI where I've been a member since 2007. Thats cool your a season ticket holder. I've been a New York Jets fan since 1965! And I love it. Looking forward to checking in and good luck!

W

We ARE Coming!!!

Thank you Elias for the invite. Saw it over at JI where I've been a member since 2007. Thats cool your a season ticket holder. I've been a New York Jets fan since 1965! And I love it. Looking forward to checking in and good luck!

My pleasure JetFrantik! I hope this community is able to grow. I look forward to chatting with you again once the site captures and keeps your attention.

RMJK

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics

Kyle

I saw you here and I decided to give it a try.