Hardee signs with the Browns

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
This is a definite loss IMO. He was always a special teams standout. Hopefully we find a gunner that can fill his shoes.

KenO'B

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Why have we allowed this to happen then, they hardly cost any money.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I'm surprised the Jets let him walk, he's been a mainstay and a leader on ST's. This definitely seems like a loss

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
He's been a pretty good special teams guy for sure even though for some reason he only played 11 games. Maybe they considered him expendable because he had only 3 solo tackles and two assist and they believe they can duplicate or improve on that this off season.

KenO'B

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
I guess that clip answers the question, don't need a gunner to run 10 yards and hug the first player you meet.

Probably just put a bunch of gunners on the retirement track.

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I guess that clip answers the question, don't need a gunner to run 10 yards and hug the first player you meet.

Probably just put a bunch of gunners on the retirement track.
And put returners back on the map. One layer of defenders to get through then it’s only the kicker to stop you.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
And put returners back on the map. One layer of defenders to get through then it’s only the kicker to stop you.
which makes me think do we need our fg kicker for kickoffs or a great open field tackler trained to kick with a strong leg. high & short