Has "The Lion" Been Awakened By The Negative Talk

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
A lot of speculation surrounding Becton has had to make it's way to him. Is this his way of saying "not so fast" on his demise?

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Talk is cheap . Anyone can hoot and holler. Start by putting your pads on and keeping them on for more than a month at a time bigdawg

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
More BLAH BLAH BLAH BULLSHIT. The Kid has a ton of talent but the work ethic may not be strong, or He got that rookie contract money and that was enough for him. It wouldn't be the first time or the last time this happened but you never want to see a guy fall short of his potential. I hope Becton becomes that Lion at the end of the story Walken was telling. The plain truth is that Becton should have been that Lion all along.

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
I hope Becton becomes that Lion at the end of the story Walken was telling. The plain truth is that Becton should have been that Lion all along.

my hope as well...one of the reasons i want JD to complete the OLine rebuild is to add quality men like AVT to be cohorts of Becton. I do think that he has major maturity issues, and also depression issues. Being around line mates of a similar age, and sharing the struggles of adapting to a life as an NFL player who is supposed to be a superstar can be overwhelming to a person/persons going through that process.

i think he needs to fix his head and the rest is a no freakin' brainer.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Well Becton may need a change of scenery. Not everyone can handle the Big Apple as We all know. Maybe his problems stem from that. Its not easy for a young person to be on their own or involved with the wrong people. I don't really know because there hasn't been much in the News about his status. The fact is I haven't seen much on Becton at all lately. Hell if I never came here I wouldn't hear anything.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Well Becton may need a change of scenery. Not everyone can handle the Big Apple as We all know. Maybe his problems stem from that. Its not easy for a young person to be on their own or involved with the wrong people. I don't really know because there hasn't been much in the News about his status. The fact is I haven't seen much on Becton at all lately. Hell if I never came here I wouldn't hear anything.

He'll be fine without a change of scenery at least until he has an opportunity to show his stuff during the off season.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
He'll be fine without a change of scenery at least until he has an opportunity to show his stuff during the off season.
Well you don't know that you hope that's the case. Something is up with this Kid. They just have to figure it out. Hopefully they can.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I wasn’t going to say anything because it’s all in fun, but this is like a brush fire that’s turned into a wild fire . This kid came into camp in probably the best shape of his life . He got injured in a way that used to scare folks and is apparently having a difficult time trusting that he will be okay Pitt his huge frame on that leg while battling another big man along the OL .
One joker complains about his weight being the issue even though the pictures you see of the man doesn’t justify the complaint and the mob joins in repeating the same tire line turning a brush fire into a wild fire. I get the fact that we want to win and have been waiting a long time for this franchise to join the real football world but these are real life kids who’s characters we assassinate without malice and worst very little actual knowledge.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
He has the whole off season to get over his fear and get in great shape. I admittedly am a doubter at this point. I've seen great and I've seen a player that is not available the majority of his short career. Maybe I was spoiled by Brick. I still think you need to keep Fant and draft another guy that can play LT just in case.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
He has the whole off season to get over his fear and get in great shape. I admittedly am a doubter at this point. I've seen great and I've seen a player that is not available the majority of his short career. Maybe I was spoiled by Brick. I still think you need to keep Fant and draft another guy that can play LT just in case.
I’m cool with that and I’m also a little bit concerned about his early career . I just don’t want to make assumptions about the kid because he’s a big man . He’s a big dude with big muscles who unfortunately gets hurt .

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I’m cool with that and I’m also a little bit concerned about his early career . I just don’t want to make assumptions about the kid because he’s a big man . He’s a big dude with big muscles who unfortunately gets hurt .

I agree, but its put up or shut up in year 3. Players that get hurt early in their NFL careers don't usually all of a sudden get healthy for the rest of it.

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
The good news about Becton is that his rookie contract isn't killing us like rookie contracts from the past. So there's less pressure to get rid of him. He might end up at right tackle though.