Have we done anything……

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
Last I heard, JD was busy working on updating dessert options (some with limited caloric profiles) for the coming season. Rightly so, he felt that the offerings had become trite and unimaginative. I don't know about you. But I'm psyched!

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Last I heard, JD was busy working on updating dessert options (some with limited caloric profiles) for the coming season. Rightly so, he felt that the offerings had become trite and unimaginative. I don't know about you. But I'm psyched!

Rumor has it that he has inspired a whole new menu at New Giants Stadium this year:

Sugar Free Jello - $48.00
Fiber One Bar - $105.00
Low Fat Yogurt - $145.00

plus some of his old favorites:

Fried Butter - $450.00
Senior's Cheesecake (twice the size and calories of Junior's) - $600.00
Whole roasted pig - $10,000.00

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
Rumor has it that he has inspired a whole new menu at New Giants Stadium this year:

Sugar Free Jello - $48.00
Fiber One Bar - $105.00
Low Fat Yogurt - $145.00

plus some of his old favorites:

Fried Butter - $450.00
Senior's Cheesecake (twice the size and calories of Junior's) - $600.00
Whole roasted pig - $10,000.00
There was some talk that JD is considering a specialized IV drip of pure goose fat, imported from the French region of the Perigord. He swears by it. But fears it may not have "mass appeal".

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
We called about Jerry Judey's availability. JDs Obama phone dropped the signal...

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Jets resign safety Chuck Clark, the only guy to play fewer snaps than Aaron Rodgers. Meanwhile Patriots trade Mac Jones to the Jags for a sixth round pick, setting the bar for Zach as something like an eighth round pick.
:puckme:

Mr Less-than-irrelevant!

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
Jets resign safety Chuck Clark, the only guy to play fewer snaps than Aaron Rodgers. Meanwhile Patriots trade Mac Jones to the Jags for a sixth round pick, setting the bar for Zach as something like an eighth round pick.
:puckme:

Mr Less-than-irrelevant!
Apart from Mac Jones being traded for a six round pick, my initial thought was who the f*ck is Chuck Clark?

McJet

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Still no….
JD resigned his own players, minus Oliver, who isn’t even on the FA tracker…
JD waiting for Black Friday?