Hello!

U

ucrenegade

Umm, that's kind of the point, here. To flip this around, why would they offer a trade to a team that would select Mariota? That makes no sense.
Am I missing something here?
And the obvious reason would be that either the Jets at 6 or the Bears at 7 could pull the trigger. But I think everyone's ignoring the looming possibility that the Rams could also be looking to move up. Philly doesn't know where that could happen. The Bears could do the same. If I were Chip and we know how desperate he is for Ducks, he should be looking at 2, 3 or 4 to secure Mariota.

welcome glad you found us if you need any help or have questions or suggestions feel free to pm me,elias,machinaverde or the two mods sackexchange and lockejet look forward to your posts.

J

Jet Setter

Hello!

I'm writing from Annapolis, Maryland and have been a Jets fan for about 7 years now. I used to be a Vikings fan but since I moved away I could never catch Vikes games. And I've always followed the Jets as my AFC team and now they're my first team.

I used to be on PSD a few years ago and miss the back-and-forth I once had there. Look forward to hearing from all of you.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I'm writing from Annapolis, Maryland and have been a Jets fan for about 7 years now. I used to be a Vikings fan but since I moved away I could never catch Vikes games. And I've always followed the Jets as my AFC team and now they're my first team.

I used to be on PSD a few years ago and miss the back-and-forth I once had there. Look forward to hearing from all of you.

Welcome! I have enjoyed all your posts so far. Keep them coming!