I have three teams trying to cross the line....from loser to winner

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
The Jets, the Football Cards & the Blues.

Well the Blues are right on the line & last night they crossed it just a little in the winners side.

If you are going to be the best you got to beat them. They were outplayed all night by the Black Hawks . I could tell they were not playing well & the BH's were. One was playing like a winner & one like a loser.

Except for our Goalie who IMO has been the best backup goalie in hockey for four years. I may be one of the few in the USA that wanted him to start but he did what I say the Jets need to do. He said no goals period. He took a stand. The Moose was amazing! He won that game for the Blues & it made me think back to Jacques Plante when he would say no goals allowed. I am very happy for this man He is trying to push the Blues across the line.

Will the Blues fold like the last few years???? I don't know will Elliott be the new Jacques Plante for the Blues maybe or maybe not. Will the team play tough hard nose hockey plus smart Hockey I sure hope so.

I do have a good feeling about this year but as the Beatles said it is a long & winding road to the cup.

GO BLUES 1/2 of the killer B's

Last edited: