I just just got some interesting news on my two NFL teams

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Yes as most of you know I am lucky to have two teams so losing should not be a problem as I have two chances to win each week.

Ok the league started in 1920 & the Cardinals were the first team to sign...….guess who has the worst record of all those teams over a 100 years....You got that F_________ right.

Lets move to 1960 when the AFL started......guess who has the worst record of all those teams.....you got that right.

426 Wpct for AZ & 450 wpct for the Jets

But wait there is some good news here.......AZ is seond all-time iin tied games with 40

Some people are just born lucky I guess

mhoulroyd

Day 1 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
What are the first steps toward redemption?
Admitting our faults:
Hello, my name is Marty, I am a Jets-aholic
There is no hope for me or my team.
I accept my losing ways and seek mercy.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
What are the first steps toward redemption?
Admitting our faults:
Hello, my name is Marty, I am a Jets-aholic
There is no hope for me or my team.
I accept my losing ways and seek mercy.

Yes I need mercy, 4 WR,s 8 people on my OL Three CB,s One TE & Two edge rushers, three men on the DL Maybe a safety or two & one coach......that will be a start

munchmemory

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Yes as most of you know I am lucky to have two teams so losing should not be a problem as I have two chances to win each week.

Ok the league started in 1920 & the Cardinals were the first team to sign...….guess who has the worst record of all those teams over a 100 years....You got that F_________ right.

Lets move to 1960 when the AFL started......guess who has the worst record of all those teams.....you got that right.

But wait there is some good news here.......AZ is seond all-time iin tied games with 40

You must have been an ax murderer in a previous life. Lo siento.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global

That's nothing. For the past 20 years I have rooted for 31teams and my teams still almost never win

AZSOJ

50 yrs
Jet Fanatics
BS... I live in Scottsdale so I know what your talking about.... sigh although my alternate is the Pack.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Sounds like our plight with the Rangers. Think that was 54 years between cups.

That may beat the cubs for worse team ever as far as winning it all.....because for about 60 pct of those years there were six teams & four made the playoffs......plus unlike football you could lose a game up to three & still be in it.....not good