I'm BACK!

Sir Thomas

Day 3 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
Well not here but was on the Jets Global. I was on there when Tebow was with the Jets but I think Tebow is good on SEC Now.
For you that don't know me, my full name is Thomas Douglas Roper. I choose the screen name Sir Thomas because that is my first name and I'm a gentleman. I would bleed Orange and Blue if you cut me open..Go Gators!
I'm 66 years young. Love College Football, Gardening and Woodworking. Living alone now because my wife passed away back in July. Not really a super fan of any particular NFL team but since I live in Charlotte, NC (originally from Jacksonville, FL) I'd like to see the undefeated Panther win the Super Bowl.
I'm a Born Again Christian.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
Well not here but was on the Jets Global. I was on there when Tebow was with the Jets but I think Tebow is good on SEC Now.
For you that don't know me, my full name is Thomas Douglas Roper. I choose the screen name Sir Thomas because that is my first name and I'm a gentleman. I would bleed Orange and Blue if you cut me open..Go Gators!
I'm 66 years young. Love College Football, Gardening and Woodworking. Living alone now because my wife passed away back in July. Not really a super fan of any particular NFL team but since I live in Charlotte, NC (originally from Jacksonville, FL) I'd like to see the undefeated Panther win the Super Bowl.
welcome to JFU..

this is your 2nd jets forum??

HYATT™

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
I choose the screen name Sir Thomas because I'm a gentleman.
Says who? :54:

I would bleed Orange and Blue if you cut me open..Go Gators!
Iron & titanium, interesting. Bob HYATT™'s blood is copper & iron, so he bleeds Green & Gold - mostly. Go Pack Go! (J-E-T-S)

I'm 66 years young.
Whippersnappers, gotta luv the kidz. Just kidding. Where you there in Sanliurfa when HYATT™ patented dirt?

Love College Football, Gardening and Woodworking.
2 fer 3 ain't bad. HYATT™ raises a lot of bulb perennials, (had over 2,500 blooming every year until he got lazy), and was a carpenter for over 35 years. Can't stand college football though.

Living alone now because my wife passed away back in July.
Living alone in my kitchen because my wife DIDN'T pass away. Know that sounds a bit ghoulish and insensitive & my deepest sympathies to you on the loss of your life's treasure, but my wife managed to survive the sudden loss of both kidneys a decade ago, (for which I can never be thankful enough), but as a result I can't smoke around her and have to live by the fan in my kitchen window while she hides out in the bedroom or living room. At least all 3 of us are STILL alive, which I suppose we should all be thankful for. Frankly, if she goes, HYATT™ suspects it'll be a double funeral pyre. Wouldn't wanna live without her.

Not really a super fan of any particular NFL team but since I live in Charlotte, NC (originally from Jacksonville, FL) I'd like to see the undefeated Panther win the Super Bowl.
Cy lived in N.C. too. Both Cy and HYATT™ always had a place in their fan-hearts for CAR. He was always a good debate partner for HYATT™. Here's hoping you can pick up the slack caused by his sudden and sorrowful early departure, AND....

....we can throw beer in each other's faces over intense debates on religion, football, and anything else that will generate a lively argument.
(PS: HYATT™ is an Agnostic.)

Welcome aboard SIR Thomas Douglas Roper, my good man.
Hope none of the above is taken any other way than in the humorous vein it was intended - aside from the respectful condolences on the loss of your Dear Heart.