Injuries are a concern, but who is on trade block?

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
besides the fan favorite piece of shit Marcus Maye...

who else is or could be being shopped?

C.J. Mosley
Nathan Sheperd
Jamison Crowder
Tyler Kroft

are the short list I think...

At linebacker we are hurting with depth, so Mosley would have to return not only pick(s) but a player in return... Not sure how long Nasirildeen is out for, Blake Cashman is bound to end back up on IR with cracked toe nail... Jarrod Davis should be coming off IR soon... Add in Jamien Sherwood has been lights out for rookie... Not to mention the play of Quincy Williams... Another cat making a name for himself is Del'Shawn Phillips... We also have Noah Dawkins on the practice squad if Joe D. can get a sucker team to take Mosley's contract he should be out the door...

What can I say but penalties racked up for Nathan Sheperd the last two games and with the depth at this position we have plenty of talent to make up the loss which won't be big if we can move him for a bag of peanuts...

Jamison Crowder is a wild card, he is a veteran player with skills but is wasting away here especially because they want their guys Corey Davis and Elijah Moore to get more touches on offense... Crowder could fetch a solid draft pick maybe a young prospect that we can try to develop...

Tyler Kroft is a solid yet role player tight end for a team maybe who needs depth at that position might be willing to give a young talent or swap their 5th for our 6th type deal...

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Keep Mosely ,eat that awful contract because of never getting anything for him of equal value. Crowder get a 3rd pick if a team desperate needs of another WR cause they only have 1 ace getting doubled covered. Only trade I would make would be for a TRUE number 1 WR to help Zach right now.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Funny
Only one guy on this team I would say don’t trade

And I’m not yet sold on him yet