Introduction

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hi, i'm Tinstar, a long time Jets fan old enough to know who our real rival in the AFC East is regardless of who's on top of the division . Been posting on different message boards for as long as i can remember but can't seem to find one where politics and people's political views dominate every conversation . I am a Jet fan, a Rangers fan, a Yankee fan and a Knick fan who came from North Babylon/West Babylon back when the Jets trained at down the parkway just a stones throw away from home . I probably need lots of therapy because of the sports teams i root for but that's my issue . I come to these sites to talk football, and i don't need to know your world view, just your opinion on my Jets and that you dislike the Dolfish . By the way, thanks for the welcome .

Last edited:

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
welcome aboard Tinstar. I was 3 when we won the superbowl so I missed the good time but I grew up hating the dolphins from the Strock, Woodley, Shula mudbowl days to the fake spike Marino days and you'll find plenty of guys here who go farther back then me.

Truth is for me, though, 20 years of hearing the name tom brady over and over and over and over have made me hate brady more then anything. You'll notice that to be true if you read my posts. him and belichick have ruined football for me for the past 20 years.

we are all here to share the pain and help with the therapy involved in being a Jet fan

and we try and keep the political talk out of at least the Jet talk part of the forum. it tends to cause some tension

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Hi Tinstar I do remember the Superbowl very well even though I am younger than Cheaterhater lol I just developed sooner. Lol.

WELCOME

I also hate the fish but I hate them all except the Cardinals. I have two football lives lol.

I also like the Guardians so that makes me a three time loser. I guess I need a team at rikers Island.

Anyway you follow the Yankees so they make up for the rest of the teams you follow.

You may have joined at a good time as the Jets may be turning the corner soon for the 20th time in the past 50 years.

It is a good bunch here in the asylum.

Again, wecome . Make sure you get your free dishes for signing up as I am still waiting for my stack to show up 5 years later. But I hear they are in the mail. Lol

Have fun

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Hi Tinstar I do remember the Superbowl very well even though I am younger than Cheaterhater lol I just developed sooner. Lol.

WELCOME

I also hate the fish but I hate them all except the Cardinals. I have two football lives lol.

I also like the Guardians so that makes me a three time loser. I guess I need a team at rikers Island.

Anyway you follow the Yankees so they make up for the rest of the teams you follow.

You may have joined at a good time as the Jets may be turning the corner soon for the 20th time in the past 50 years.

It is a good bunch here in the asylum.

Again, wecome . Make sure you get your free dishes for signing up as I am still waiting for my stack to show up 5 years later. But I hear they are in the mail. Lol

Have fun
you're getting free dishes?! I had to pay $50 for the right to post here

JPPT1974

Day 2 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
Hello and welcome there Tinastar. Hope you enjoy it on here. Praying for that over in the Jets to return over on that of in their winning ways. Keep you fingers cross.