Is it me or are the playoffs a bore so far

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Too easy to pass.... a pass rush is the only way to stop it. also the flag is the best team on the field. No fun watching,,,but I am

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
That’s because the games thus far have been mostly non competitive. The league found yet another way to screw over the Raiders . Do you think they know old Al is dead ?

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Niners-Pokes was good though. You got the feeling you were watching a high-level game. And an unusual finish as the clock ran out with the official rushing past Dak. Jimmy G looked like a premier QB until the final quarter.

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
totally agree...none of these games were good to watch. Raiders and Boys were the only teams to keep the score respectable, but you knew they really had no shot.

I will say this, though...Derek Carr doesn't get enough credit. The Raiders kept putting him 1st a gazillion all game after penalties wiped out nice gains, but he just kept picking up firsts anyway.

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
Niners-Pokes was good though. You got the feeling you were watching a high-level game. And an unusual finish as the clock ran out with the official rushing past Dak. Jimmy G looked like a premier QB until the final quarter.

Mike McCarthy earned his retirement yesterday...the Niners wanted to make it a physical, demoralizing bloodbath, and with the beasts the Boys have upfront, they should have "learned who the audience was"; there is no way that Zeke & Pollard should not have had less than 45 carries between them to (1.) get the Big Boys moving forward, and to (2.) keep their D off of the filed.

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
as Jet fan, i watched most of those games, and thought to myself...

we hung in games against Tampa, BUFF, PHIL, and won against the TENN & CIN.

our team is close!!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
one or two difference makers makes us a team nobody wants play.
a few quality depth players to add to said difference makers, and we are challenging everyone.

Yeah I still think we are 6-8 difference makers away. Now maybe the Jets prove me wrong which they never have, but we have won 6 games in 2 years and unless a Devonte Adams is coming to the offense we have so many holes. And the defense has only a few worth keeping.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
That Cardinals game WAS boring though. A reminder that if the Jets ever gain the Holy Grail of a playoff spot it can just be a sixty minute letdown.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
playoffs are boring because they are meaningless. everyone knows who is winning the superbowl already. no need to watch.

look at what he gets:

29th strength of schedule
last 3games carolina twice and the Jets to put him on a nice roll into the playoffs
game one. worst team to make the playoffs to help continue the roll
2nd game. the Rams who are pretty good, but he gets them on a short week. Monday night playoff game? wtf? plus the rams beat him already so he gets his team to play the revenge game
sanfran will no doubt knock off greenbay too
LA will then be over run with covid and the SB will be moved to tompabay

the trophy has already been made. 2 in fact. the extra in case he throws the first one in the ocean

they also sent him a mock SB mvp trophy for his approval before they make the rwal one and he doesn't like it

Do any of you guys or anyone for that matter want to watch him win again.
Half the people who will watch the superbowl this year werent even born yet when he won his first. this is getting ridiculous

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
70 years from now, none of you guys will be alive to see it, but brady will be winning whatever number superbowl it is and they will have on the news "we have found the only person still alive when he won his first superbowl, Cheaterhater. He's 125 years old now and still hasn't watched a single one