It's Super Sunday....

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
No. Totally believable to Jets fans.
I'm still waiting for someone to put a hard hit on McCaffrey. He has been slithering away from defensive players since he played college ball at Stamford.
Later
Like the Ronnie Lott "whoo hit" on Ickey Woods. That was a bomb. Woods was never the same after that shot.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Look my idea for years has been build a super stadium in the central part of the country. 150,000 people. Do what they do now take 80 000 seats & divide it up like they do with each teams fans getting seats from season ticket etc.

Then take 70,000 seats yes the view would be very far & divide them among season ticket holders. Build medium price hotels & have charter flights in at s reasonable cost. This would give many teams fans an opportunity to watch at a reasonable price. The stadium could be used for super concerts & bowl games etc. So not everyone could go but between the lets say 40,000 fans from each team at least half would have a chance. Plus let's say the tickets cost 300 each & a hotel room 200 a night. Does not have to be fancy. Charter flights in for a reasonable cost too
So for 2500 0r so a family of four could go. Just a rough plan here.i.have more to this idea but this is a start. Iam tired of celebrities that just want to be seen have our seats. You could build a few attractions around the area too.

Last edited:

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
gg

never gonna happen
The event has become bigger than the game
Imagine how much I spent over 50 years and now they would want me to spend 10k to go see 1 game
Fuckum it’s not worth it anymore
To me anyway
what about costs and time back and forth to said stadium? One game needs 2 days set aside.
Man, does Shanahan become the biggest SB/playoffs mush of all time or what? Losing either the SB or NFCCG four out of the last five years? WTF. In his spot, I would have jumped off a bridge.
When Pete Carroll didn't call a run in his SB vs. the Pats. Lynch? Prof could have played on the line.

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
what about costs and time back and forth to said stadium? One game needs 2 days set aside.

When Pete Carroll didn't call a run in his SB vs. the Pats. Lynch? Prof could have played on the line.
Carroll's decision to pass vs running a sledgehammer like Marshawn Lynch should haunt him into the grave/urn. I could never recover from that blunder. Take nothing away from Butler's amazing read and INT. That one is an all time NFL play. But if I have Lynch, he's getting the ball and blasting it into the end zone for the winning TD.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Look my idea for years has been build a super stadium in the central part of the country. 150,000 people. Do what they do now take 80 000 seats & divide it up like they do with each teams fans getting seats from season ticket etc.

Then take 70,000 seats yes the view would be very far & divide them among season ticket holders. Build medium price hotels & have charter flights in at s reasonable cost. This would give many teams fans an opportunity to watch at a reasonable price. The stadium could be used for super concerts & bowl games etc. So not everyone could go but between the lets say 40,000 fans from each team at least half would have a chance. Plus let's say the tickets cost 300 each & a hotel room 200 a night. Does not have to be fancy. Charter flights in for a reasonable cost too
So for 2500 0r so a family of four could go. Just a rough plan here.i.have more to this idea but this is a start. Iam tired of celebrities that just want to be seen have our seats. You could build a few attractions around the area too.
Do you also want the rich people to not be rich any more Rich? Dont you know that they’re all entitled because they have more money? Us middle class Schlebs have no right being at the superbowl

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Rich Bugs Bunny Counting His Money GIF | GIFDB.com

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
gg

never gonna happen
The event has become bigger than the game
Imagine how much I spent over 50 years and now they would want me to spend 10k to go see 1 game
Fuckum it’s not worth it anymore
To me anyway
i agree it will never happen.....but they may build 150,000 stadium & charge 15,000 a seat lol

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Do you also want the rich people to not be rich any more Rich? Dont you know that they’re all entitled because they have more money? Us middle class Schlebs have no right being at the superbowl
i agree but why do we watch? it is up to us saps to change it

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics

Id be afraid to go if I had to sit amongst commoners

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Carroll's decision to pass vs running a sledgehammer like Marshawn Lynch should haunt him into the grave/urn. I could never recover from that blunder. Take nothing away from Butler's amazing read and INT. That one is an all time NFL play. But if I have Lynch, he's getting the ball and blasting it into the end zone for the winning TD.
Giphy Ditto.gif

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
i agree but why do we watch? it is up to us saps to change it
good luck

you‘ll need to win powerball , build that stadium yourself, and then control ticket prices and everything else totally by yourself

if you want to just go to the big game, you might try writing some country songs about your old boyfriends that become popular, then switch to pop and date one of the players