Jets Chaos with Jeremy

Jets Chaos

Day 3 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
Hello Jets Fans! I am Jeremy and I really love talking Jets with fans all over the country and the world. My YouTube channel “Jets CHAOS With Jeremy” has really helped me make that connection. It’s only been 5 months but the channel has really been growing and gaining momentum. It is a great community of passionate fans that can never talk and listen to takes about our team. We have 3 live shows a week that are very interactive in the chat. I do enjoy holding raffles and trivia games to win prizes. I have a large collection of Football, Basketball, and Baseball cards that I love to share with my subscribers. I live in Sacramento, CA. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY.

Jetsfan4life

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hello Jets Fans! I am Jeremy and I really love talking Jets with fans all over the country and the world. My YouTube channel “NFL CHAOS With Jeremy” has really helped me make that connection. It’s only been 5 months but the channel has really been growing and gaining momentum. It is a great community of passionate fans that can never talk and listen to takes about our team. We have 3 live shows a week that are very interactive in the chat. I do enjoy holding raffles and trivia games to win prizes. I have a large collection of Football, Basketball, and Baseball cards that I love to share with my subscribers. I live in Sacramento, CA. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY.
think I have seen you before, not sure I don't have a steady appetite on utube, anyway welcome to our forums if you need any assistance when I am online I will surely assist.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hello Jets Fans! I am Jeremy and I really love talking Jets with fans all over the country and the world. My YouTube channel “NFL CHAOS With Jeremy” has really helped me make that connection. It’s only been 5 months but the channel has really been growing and gaining momentum. It is a great community of passionate fans that can never talk and listen to takes about our team. We have 3 live shows a week that are very interactive in the chat. I do enjoy holding raffles and trivia games to win prizes. I have a large collection of Football, Basketball, and Baseball cards that I love to share with my subscribers. I live in Sacramento, CA. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY.
Welcome to the nicest forum out there . We’re a bunch of old heads who’re yet holding on .