Jets Global Full 1st Round Mock Draft (32 picks)

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
01. Joe Burrow, QB - Bengals
02. Chase Young, LB - Redskins
03. Jeff Okudah, CB - Lions
04. Isaiah Simmons, LB - Giants
05. Tua Togovaoila, QB - Dolphins
06. Justin Herbert, QB - Chargers
07. Meki Bechton, OT - Panthers
08. Andrew Thomas, OT - Cardinals
09. Derrick Brown, DL - Jaguars
10. Jedrick Wills, OT - Browns
11. K'Lavon Chaisson, LB - Jets
12. Kristian Fulton, CB - Raiders
13. Javon Kinlaw, DL - Colts
14. Jerry Judy, WR - Buccaneers
15. Henry Ruggs, WR - Broncos
16. Kenneth Murray, LB - Falcons
17. Grant Delpit, S - Cowboys
18. Cee Dee Lamb, WR - Dolphins
19. D'Andre Swift, RB - Raiders
20. Tristan Wirfs, OL - Jaguars
21. Jalen Reagor, WR - Eagles
22. C.J. Henderson, CB - Bills
23. Jordan Love, QB - Patriots
24. Laviska Shenault, WR - Saints
25. Justin Madubuike , DL - Vikings
26. Austin Jackson, OL - Dolphins
27. Shane Lemieux, OL - Seahawks
28. Yetur Gross-Ma, DL - Ravens
29. A.J. Epenesa, DL - Titans
30. Tyler Biadasz, OL - Packers
31. Justin Jefferson, WR - 49ers
32. Tee Higgins, WR - Chiefs

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
He would be a good pick to fill a position of real need but I'd be a little upset if they passed on one of the top OT to take him. First priority on my list would be to protect Sam. While edge rusher is absolutely a position of need the defense under the guidence of Williams survived quite well without a top of the line edge rusher. Protecting Sam is more important in my book.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
He would be a good pick to fill a position of real need but I'd be a little upset if they passed on one of the top OT to take him. First priority on my list would be to protect Sam. While edge rusher is absolutely a position of need the defense under the guidence of Williams survived quite well without a top of the line edge rusher. Protecting Sam is more important in my book.
protecting Sam doesn't have to be with the first pick...
like I said in other threads/posts there are only two true tackles (LT) of the so called top 4... 2 of them are (RT) and both have been marked as converted guards for the next level... So if both Andrew Thomas & Mecki Becton are taken then lets not play around and gamble with project players in position of need...

Both Matt Hennessy (C) & Charlie Heck (LT) improved their stock among other prospects that can bolster the run game which helps out the defense while also giving time for the pass attack get going... Remember we a mess on offense, we don't need to make things worse by hoping Wills or Wirfs can make the change from RT >>>to>>> LT...

Wills was the blindside tackle for Tua but the left side responsibility is much more intricate then the right side... Not sure his choppy footwork will do well on the left side...

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
protecting Sam doesn't have to be with the first pick...
like I said in other threads/posts there are only two true tackles (LT) of the so called top 4... 2 of them are (RT) and both have been marked as converted guards for the next level... So if both Andrew Thomas & Mecki Becton are taken then lets not play around and gamble with project players in position of need...

Both Matt Hennessy (C) & Charlie Heck (LT) improved their stock among other prospects that can bolster the run game which helps out the defense while also giving time for the pass attack get going... Remember we a mess on offense, we don't need to make things worse by hoping Wills or Wirfs can make the change from RT >>>to>>> LT...

Wills was the blindside tackle for Tua but the left side responsibility is much more intricate then the right side... Not sure his choppy footwork will do well on the left side...

Yep, I pretty much agree with your assessment here G as long as we concentrate "O" line first. There are centers that I would take over edge if the tackle I wanted wasn't available. We also need guards so one of those RT slated to be better as guards at the NFL level still would be good picks. I know we have needs on defense but they don't compare in importance in my mind to creating a strong offense before Sam becomes a liability himself.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Yep, I pretty much agree with your assessment here G as long as we concentrate "O" line first. There are centers that I would take over edge if the tackle I wanted wasn't available. We also need guards so one of those RT slated to be better as guards at the NFL level still would be good picks. I know we have needs on defense but they don't compare in importance in my mind to creating a strong offense before Sam becomes a liability himself.
guards are better signed in free agency:

Thuney obviously is the best out there but Glasgow an interchangeable center/guard is a solid option...

I believe two veteran guards allow three rookies to start the season while helps stabilize the run game which will help Sam and Gase's pass attack immediately...

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
guards are better signed in free agency:

Thuney obviously is the best out there but Glasgow an interchangeable center/guard is a solid option...

I believe two veteran guards allow three rookies to start the season while helps stabilize the run game which will help Sam and Gase's pass attack immediately...

I agree, again, if we can get them, and without breaking the bank. We don't have the cap strength that we enjoyed last time. I would love to see Thuney and believe they will try and Glasgow wouldn't hurt my feelings either. We might even find our LT in free agency. There are a couple of possibilities there but they would also not come cheap. Edge rushers are once again available in free agency, but again, not cheap.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I agree, again, if we can get them, and without breaking the bank. We don't have the cap strength that we enjoyed last time. I would love to see Thuney and believe they will try and Glasgow wouldn't hurt my feelings either. We might even find our LT in free agency. There are a couple of possibilities there but they would also not come cheap. Edge rushers are once again available in free agency, but again, not cheap.
Trai Turner, Panthers guard is on the trading block... Turner & Glasgow would be an upgrade for us... Just depends what is the asking price for Turner...

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Trai Turner, Panthers guard is on the trading block... Turner & Glasgow would be an upgrade for us... Just depends what is the asking price for Turner...

Well.........only a couple of weeks to free agency and we should start to get some answers on where we are headed.

LIJETFAN

G ~ Mod
Jet Fanatics
I don't see us taking a pass rusher there. Strength of this draft is at OL, WR and QB. There a couple of solid pass rushers, one elite player at the top of the board. But the OL and WR class is really strong. We need to take an offense player here.

AFA2017

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
I have heard from Lion fans that Glasgow was a revolving door at Guard. I would pass. Don't want to payfor that kind of option.