• 128 Pass Yards
  • 2 TD
  • 154.7 QB rating
Jets fans our time is coming

uW0g0Vi.jpg

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
when was the last time we saw "good", even in a small sample size?
a few years ago

"
THE GOOD

The Jets' defense actually got off to a solid start against Peyton Manning and Co. The Broncos failed on their first five third-down attempts. They settled for a field goal on their first drive, and then punted on their next four. The Jets were up 7-3 with 10:25 remaining in the second quarter.

see not that long ago

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
When the games count and the lights are truly bright, hopefully he can still shine like this. Seems like he definitely can. He will have his ups and downs but you see his command of the game and this offense. His reads and decisions are quick and decisive. He's deadly accurate and he's shredding these defenses apart. I for one wasn't all in or for this draft pick at all really but I am truly impressed and changing that thought process now!!!

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
When the games count and the lights are truly bright, hopefully he can still shine like this. Seems like he definitely can. He will have his ups and downs but you see his command of the game and this offense. His reads and decisions are quick and decisive. He's deadly accurate and he's shredding these defenses apart. I for one wasn't all in or for this draft pick at all really but I am truly impressed and changing that thought process now!!!
I agree but need to give it time ...against a number 2 def for the game I need to see more

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
he's still shown more in these 2 games then Sam ever did whether playing against 2nd string or not. no offense to Sam and I know he had the worst scenario around him top to bottom, but still

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Wait his first preseason game was great
was it? I must have missed it. the pick 6 to start his career actually had me laughing. reminfs me of brady. his last pass as a cheatah was an int and may have been a pick 6 also. and I believe his first pass in tompa was also picked. still gonna win superbowls as long as I live though, no matter how bad he plays