EDGE David Ojabo
SAF Daxton Hill

Ohio State's
OT Nicholas Petit-Frere
WR Chris Olave
WR Garrett Wilson
CB Sevyn Banks
DT Haskell Garrett

headline the game, all needs for the Jets heading to the 2022 NFL Draft...

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Last Ohio State edge that we drafted, I had very high hopes for (Vernon Gholston). Unfortunately he didn't work out :(

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Last Ohio State edge that we drafted, I had very high hopes for (Vernon Gholston). Unfortunately he didn't work out :(
I didn't knew he was all gym no skills...

as for Garrett he is more like a young version of Sheldon Rankins if I have to compare skill set...

but the main guy these scouts were there for was Nick Bosa uh I mean Aidan Hutchinson...
they also had Daxton Hill high on their watch list...

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Vernon had all the skills to be great. He just didn't seem to have the desire to put it all together. Shame too! I was hoping he would have been our next John Abraham

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Vernon had all the skills to be great. He just didn't seem to have the desire to put it all together. Shame too! I was hoping he would have been our next John Abraham
gym rat can seem like great athlete but with no skills or drive he became just that an overly athletic no talent wash of a pick...

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Plenty of potential Draft prospects in this game on both sides of the ball:

OT Nicholas Petit-Frere
GAAAAA! I just got a Chris Ward (the poster boy for drive killing penalties) flashback.
I'd prefer to draft smart players, from institutions of higher learning, rather than buckeyes - at least those smart enough to remember the snap count.
Workout measurables are good, but for players from that team, the I.Q. test is the most important.
and
That team across town likes to draft Michigan players, and look where its gotten them.
Later

Last edited:

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
When that draft was going on the guy I wanted was Keith Rivers whose career was ruined by Hines Ward on a blind side hit