Jets Sign Leki Fotu

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I mean we needed to fix the run D, so I guess he will accomplish that. But I'm hoping there is more to come because our O line is still the Achilles heel (all pun intended)

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
He's a rotational player, a run defender not a pass rusher mostly and possibly signed to replace Al Woods if he goes elsewhere.

McJet

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Some new rotational blood for the Dline.
Kinlaw and Fotu have some size to them. Beef up that run D and maybe take a double team or two off of QW. Tired of seeing Solomon getting thrown around in one in one blocking most of the time. Quinton played well but was injured late in the season. Dont mind these signings at all.
Still need some more oline and WRers.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Some new rotational blood for the Dline.
Kinlaw and Fotu have some size to them. Beef up that run D and maybe take a double team or two off of QW. Tired of seeing Solomon getting thrown around in one in one blocking most of the time. Quinton played well but was injured late in the season. Dont mind these signings at all.
Still need some more oline and WRe
I expect Kinlaw to be more than a rotational piece bases on his salary

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
With my many decades (yikes) of being a fan, and with my eternal lack of fully understanding the front office moves, I guess I'll never understand why a Joe Douglas will too often draft a player higher than he deserves to be drafted , yet he looks to be cost conscious in free agency? That is the one area where a player's resume is public knowledge. You have to pay what the market bears for success, not having a BOGO attitude and wind up releasing a player in a year or two for nothing. Free agency should be the best predictor for success in the crazy world of pro sports.