Jets sign lineman

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Maybe Max M steps up and is a viable right tackle. Stranger things have happened. One of our new TE’s is supposed to be a great blocker. Keep him on MM’s side until he hits his stride.

BlindsideD'Brick

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Maybe Max M steps up and is a viable right tackle. Stranger things have happened. One of our new TE’s is supposed to be a great blocker. Keep him on MM’s side until he hits his stride.

What are the odds of AVT sliding over to RT? Didn’t he play some tackle in college?

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics

Must confess that I am not impressed with Benenoch's game history, he was never better than just average, and expect that the price was right for a player with 2 good knees. I hope he was signed just for depth and that JD can come up with a better option.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Must confess that I am not impressed with Benenoch's game history, he was never better than just average, and expect that the price was right for a player with 2 good knees. I hope he was signed just for depth and that JD can come up with a better option.

For what it's worth if it were up to me, based on who's available for the RT position, I would make a concerted effort to sign Daryl Williams who Buffalo just cut. He's pretty good and played every game for them the last two seasons.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Well coach said he looks forward to adversity
He’s got it from day 1
Last year and this
For what it's worth if it were up to me, based on who's available for the RT position, I would make a concerted effort to sign Daryl Williams who Buffalo just cut. He's pretty good and played every game for them the last two seasons.
Coon Cat for GM !!!!!!!!

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Well coach said he looks forward to adversity
He’s got it from day 1
Last year and this

Coon Cat for GM !!!!!!!!

The only problem I see with Dayrl Williams is that I heard that He may have been signed as a depth player by either the Raiders or the Pats. But even so JD ought to be able to manage a trade to pry him loose. He has COMPETITIVE TEAM experience.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
That means he will be injured with us. Third time is the harm