Jimmy G

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Well….. we have a problem. I have no idea the severity of Zachs injury. But if its a torn ACL, and he if finished for the year, I see no alternative but to give up a second rounder for Jimmy. He already knows the system, and has proven he can win in the league. Saleh and JD both know we cannot have another shit show this season, and they must do what it takes to field a competitive team. White or Flacco will not make that happen, and the fan base and the team know that. This fan base cannot and will not stand for another clown show season. The FO needs to show they are willing to do what it takes to win. Now if Zach is ok, different story and we roll a couple games with either White or Flacco and wait for Zach.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I would be down with Jimmy G if its bad. Maybe its just his PCL like last season I think..

BlindsideD'Brick

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Unless he’s lying, Saleh seems pretty sold on Flacco as the backup option. He said “this guys a starting QB in this league”.

I agree it would be a risky decision. I’m not sure how I feel about Jimmy G. The trade compensation, and how much better is Garrapolo than Flacco? Garrapolo has had some bad moments in SF. Niners fans call him a game manager.

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
Unless he’s lying, Saleh seems pretty sold on Flacco as the backup option. He said “this guys a starting QB in this league”.

I agree it would be a risky decision. I’m not sure how I feel about Jimmy G. The trade compensation, and how much better is Garrapolo than Flacco? Garrapolo has had some bad moments in SF. Niners fans call him a game manager.
He's better than that and the numbers show it. My only major criticism of his numbers for last season is only 20 TD passes in 15 games.

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Looks like a sprained PCL is what’s being said now. May have dodged a bullet . Same knee as last year. Maybe he should get used to the brace….. because he shouldn’t hit the field without it

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
Looks like a sprained PCL is what’s being said now. May have dodged a bullet . Same knee as last year. Maybe he should get used to the brace….. because he shouldn’t hit the field without it
Can be just as bad as an ACL...missing the entire season.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
We are the ones that need to brace ourselves for what always comes next.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
This would be the ultimate panic move and a total complete waste of cap space currently while causing considerable damage to our future cap situation.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
This would be the ultimate panic move and a total complete waste of cap space currently while causing considerable damage to our future cap situation.
It would be a waste if Zach is going to be back in 4 weeks, but what if this turns into a Becton 4 week injury? I'm not sold on trading for Jimmy G. Just wait until he is cut. He knows the system and could walk right in and play.