Just Sign....

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
You can have any opinion that you want, but I think that you're being pretty extreme here. From everything I've read he's extremely hard working and diligent both on and off the field and is a good teammate. This is just business, and these negotiations are between his agent and the team. To make this about his attitude or perceived privilege is unfair.
Wait, Jet fans being over dramatic? Jumping to way early unbiased conclusions? Making just plain idiotic statements? Never. I don’t believe it.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Being the NFLs last and only unsigned Rookie doesn't happen all the time and it's hurting all of our O-lineman and WRs development too.

I'm just frustrated because I was so excited for Zach Wilson and training camp. But now I'm upset.

Relax. It will get done. I really think you are overthinking this. Somebody has to be the last unsigned rookie. Hey, at least we are known for something.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
You think he's being difficult now? Holding out? The only Rookie holdout in the entire NFL? And as an UNPROVEN kid who's proved absolutely NOTHINGNESS?

Just wait until he has a good Rookie season and/or a great 2nd year and watch how difficult he'll become as an offseason distraction while demanding to be paid like a Tom Brady/Patrick Mahomes.

You haven't seen nothing yet man this kid is a little spoiled brat and this is only signs of things to come...

If he ends up being good enough to be a distraction then I will take it. Namath was the last QB good enough to be a distraction.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
DWC,

Watch this!!

if I understand that correctly , he is arguing for the right to get paid in full by the Jets and also by his next team if he sucks so bad that he gets cut by the Jets?

this is absurd. most people wont make his signing bonus in their lifetime combined and could live like kings with just that.

just f ing sign and play hard so you don't suck and you will make countless millions more that you could never dream of spending while most of us wish we could afford to both feed our family and pay for a psl

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
His family's wealth doesn't and shouldn't make a difference. These first few practices are basically walk throughs and not a big deal. This reeks of a Johnson boys fuck up. I just find it hilarious fans are jumping on Wilson because his family has money and nobody focuses on the fact that the Johnsons have fucked up every single decision made for the Jets and even a vaccine. And can someone merge these two Wilson hate threads please?

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
Exactly man people may not want to hear it but there were people pre-draft talking about his uncle (mom's BROTHER) being worth over $400,000,000 ($400M) and him not crying tears of joy just to sign is proving them right.

Put it this way. I'm married with a 10 year old daughter and a son soon to be on his way and before the Knicks season because I believe in Defense I saved my entire paycheck (I'm not rich) and put $777 on the Knicks to JUST MAKE THE PLAYOFFS under coach Tom Thibs because of his Defense @ +1,400 odds and won back $11,655 may not sound like much to Zach Wilson but I felt like I hit the lottery for my family...

View attachment 2407View attachment 2408

I was so excited to swim in the money I broke down most of my 100's into $1's, $5's, $10's and $20's lol

My uncle isn't worth $400,000,000 and my mom doesn't have a $5M home (like his mom and dad) and I would cry tears of joy for a guaranteed $1M let alone a guaranteed $20M and he's the one actually refusing to sign that contract? It's bothering me and making me feel like he's got soiled brat Josh Rosen written all over his personality.

JD is batting 18/19 and only Zach Wilson? The rich kid? Is holding out? That's pathetic man.

holy shit! nice win!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I'm sure the next Zach Wilson thread will say something about him being a Mormon. Jesus, fans are ridiculous. Maybe the Jets have just crushed my soul and I stopped giving a fuck deep down.

Last edited:

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
His family's wealth doesn't and shouldn't make a difference. These first few practices are basically walk throughs and not a big deal. This reeks of a Johnson boys fuck up. I just find it hilarious fans are jumping on Wilson because his family has money and nobody focuses on the fact that the Johnsons have fucked up every single decision made for the Jets and even a vaccine. And can someone merge these two Wilson hate threads please?
youre right. his uncles money doesnt matter. Personally, I don't care whose fault it is. doesnt matter which rich guy is to blame. I just want this new regime to start out right. and I would have a hard time not being in camp if I were the new qb

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
youre right. his uncles money doesnt matter. Personally, I don't care whose fault it is. doesnt matter which rich guy is to blame. I just want this new regime to start out right. and I would have a hard time not being in camp if I were the new qb

I agree I would want to be in camp, but my family doesn't own Jet Blue or any other business for that matter.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
It's done. Zach has signed his contract and is headed for New Jersey right now and might actually have arrived already.