20 Yrd Dash: 2.72
10 Yrd Dash: 1.76
225 Lb. Bench Reps:
Vertical Jump: 31 1/2
Broad Jump: 09'08"
20 Yrd Shuttle:
3-Cone Drill:

40 Time Range: 4.63-4.65/Projected 4.50/No Full Workout-Foot INJ
2021 BRIAN PICCOLO AWARD WINNER: Clemson's Ross caught 112 passes for nearly 1,900 yards and 17 touchdowns in his first two collegiate seasons, but he was diagnosed in March 2020 with a congenital fusion condition of his neck and spine, plus a disc protrusion that ultimately required surgery. The Phenix City, Alabama, native missed the entire 2020 season and began rehab amidst doubts he would ever play football again. Ross battled his way back to again become an integral part of the Tigers' offensive attack this season.

Despite a foot injury that sidelined him for the final two regular-season games, Ross leads the team with 46 receptions for 514 yards and three touchdowns and regained his status as a probable early-round NFL Draft pick. "Justyn Ross is the epitome of the Brian Piccolo Award," said Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney. "This is a great, great player who went from being told he was never going to play football again, to maybe there is a 50 percent chance and facing a 17-19 month grueling process. To see him come back and play 10 games and do the things that he did, I am so grateful. "One of the worst days I've experienced as a coach was being there when the doctors told him what was going on and telling him that he may never play again. And one of the best days I've had as a coach was seeing him take the field again for the Tigers and seeing him get that first diving catch. I'm really proud of him and thankful that I had a chance to be part of his journey." - ACC Football