Get me the fuck outta here

Oh yea new culture
What a crock of shit
new coach yes
new system yes
new qb so what
same results not really we actually won a game we wanted to win
and the players are like I want to get paid but I am old
get me the fuck outta here so I can steal cash money from a team willing to give it away while i drive drunk cause a car accident then leave the scene of said accident that put someone into the hospital, good riddance bitch

oh yea new culture thats right we don't play that pussy licking whining bitch ass all me attitude don't want to buy in then we trade you to the Jacksonville Jaguars, enjoy bump n grinds with Urban Meyer the playboy coach
what a crock of shit, like I said there should be no expectations on this season as this roster still has at least one player over paid in CJ Mosley until they can rid his contract and find others like Quincy Williams then we are in a for a bumpy mother fucking ride, so buckle up

and that was me being nice

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
new coach yes
new system yes
new qb so what
get me the fuck outta here so I can steal cash money from a team willing to give it away while i drive drunk cause a car accident then leave the scene of said accident that put someone into the hospital, good riddance bitch

oh yea new culture thats right we don't play that pussy licking whining bitch ass all me attitude don't want to buy in then we trade you to the Jacksonville Jaguars, enjoy bump n grinds with Urban Meyer the playboy coach
what a crock of shit, like I said there should be no expectations on this season as this roster still has at least one player over paid in CJ Mosley until they can rid his contract and find others like Quincy Williams then we are in a for a bumpy mother fucking ride, so buckle up

No injuries occurred from the accident, let's not exaggerate things too much.
DUI? Appears so from charges but let's see what the Judge decides. Let's not forget what happened with Anderson.
Whiny all me attitude? Not Maye, never has been. He has been team first and a locker room leader even after pulling his offer after the tag. Never heard him say anything negative.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
new coach yes
new system yes
new qb so what

can you also post the not nice version for me?

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
No injuries occurred from the accident, let's not exaggerate things too much.
DUI? Appears so from charges but let's see what the Judge decides. Let's not forget what happened with Anderson.
Whiny all me attitude? Not Maye, never has been. He has been team first and a locker room leader even after pulling his offer after the tag. Never heard him say anything negative.
Add to this that he showed up to camp on time and never once whined, complained, or held out. So Kudos to him for not being a cancer

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I just have one request.
Marcus, when you leave, don't let the door hit you in your arse.
Later

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Are you f ing kidding me? another Revis giving brady another ring

just give brady all the good players and give him the trophy before the season starts. then let the real NFL compete for second place. wtf?

douglas better not trade as anyone to brady unless we get brady himself in return. then we can see how goat he really is