MetLife is gonna be real loud this weekend.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Ok ;
First time since 1971 ( not including covid season )
I’ll will be missing the home opener
Guess it was a good run for me and my Dad and his ( police friends ) with whom he started the entire campaign with back then .
kind of sad it’s over and we never got what I wanted
Home play off championship game
oh well time marches on

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I hope that noise isn't from the screams of people throwing themselves off the upper deck by the third quarter.
Later

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
For the opening drive. All downhill after that.
Come on TCT, have a little bit more faith than that. We obviously have a quarterback now and they seem to be building the team the right way this time. Yes the oline was trash against Carolina but they have 16 more games to figure it out and I believe they will. So I have a little faith, we just might win this game!

NE QB is a rookie just like ours and I don’t think he’s as good as Zach.

Atljet60

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Jets fans in attendance will always be passionate and supportive. We know the game of football and will let the team know if they struggle. Plenty of Pats haters, but the Pats fans travel well. I just hope our fans drown out their colors and cheers. The team has to give up something to help motivate. It's key to get in the endzone early, like within the first 15 scripted plays. It might be asking a lot especially with this team. It may be a long day if we struggle to move the ball. The crowd becomes silent. Must run the ball well!

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Ok ;
First time since 1971 ( not including covid season )
I’ll will be missing the home opener
Guess it was a good run for me and my Dad and his ( police friends ) with whom he started the entire campaign with back then .
kind of sad it’s over and we never got what I wanted
Home play off championship game
oh well time marches on
I only did a few of your years but I agree always wanted that home game.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Come on TCT, have a little bit more faith than that. We obviously have a quarterback now and they seem to be building the team the right way this time. Yes the oline was trash against Carolina but they have 16 more games to figure it out and I believe they will. So I have a little faith, we just might win this game!

I hope you are right but it is way too early but this is a turn it around game for the Jets to beat Billy boy with out new QB against his & show we have turned it around would be fantastic. Have the Jets turned the corner???????? If we get killed the press will eat us alive. so we better win

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Yea so far
And I say so far
Nothing has changed in the win/loss column
No wins and we’re 0-1 going for 0-2
Not to good
Have faith ?
Been there done that

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
No wins and we’re 0-1 going for 0-2

how if our offense plays like it did in the second half last week and our defense continues to play high level we have a chance...

their offense this week was ranked 5th on pressures allowed to their QB, and they are also 0 - 1 going for 0 - 2...

get it right, playa!!!

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
how if our offense plays like it did in the second half last week and our defense continues to play high level we have a chance...

their offense this week was ranked 5th on pressures allowed to their QB, and they are also 0 - 1 going for 0 - 2...

get it right, playa!!!
but Billy boys has some tricks up his sleeve

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
get it right, playa!!!

I think I got it right 🤮

And I’ve gone to 400 home games
The crowd starts out hyped
And goes home with heads below knees

rinse repeat

some things never change

pay your taxes
We all gonna die
And the Jets suck

am I wrong ?

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Don't ever doubt my genius.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I think I got it right 🤮

And I’ve gone to 400 home games
The crowd starts out hyped
And goes home with heads below knees

rinse repeat

some things never change

pay your taxes