New... just in The Ghost that Darnold has been seeing may be placed on IR

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Say what you want about Darnold during the Pats game, but he has hit his stride. Looks like a bright future like some of us have said from Day 1. Look at Rodgers tonight. Happens to the best of them. Darnold WILL be one of the best soon.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
we are only one bad game away from another 500 word thesis on how darnold still sucks..

& that we need to draft a QB every year until we find one, cause darnold still sucks..

LIJETFAN

G ~ Mod
Jet Fanatics
we are only one bad game away from another 500 word thesis on how darnold still sucks..

& that we need to draft a QB every year until we find one, cause darnold still sucks..

That pretty much sums it up - which is too bad because it means people just aren't paying attention, or don't understand what's really going on with the offense.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
That pretty much sums it up - which is too bad because it means people just aren't paying attention, or don't understand what's really going on with the offense.
the kid has really impressed me with how he didn't let the "ghost" horse shit define him as a player/adult/leader.. it could have.. NFL films tried their best to brutally embarrass/ruin the kid on national TV..

yeah, it didn't work.. not for lack of trying from all angles..

Last edited:

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
the kid has really impressed me with how he didn't let the "ghost" horse shit define him as a player/adult/leader it could have.. NFL films tried there best to brutally embarrass/ruin the kid on national TV..

yeah, it didn't work.. not for lack of trying from all angles..

Some of us have never wavered.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
Look I give him credit when he gets it. He has done well against the bottom of the league. He needs these games as I have said some others don't but he does. He needs to have someone carry him at this point. I am all for him as a fan I want to see him do well. Nothing would be better then seeing him & Kyler holding up the trophy over the next few years.....but we need to get the milk off his chin first
you keep saying that.. the raiders started the game at 6-4..

& who carried the kid to hanging up 34 on oakland yesterday??

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
you keep saying that.. the raiders started the game at 6-4..

& who carried the kid to hanging up 34 on oakland yesterday??

Raiders record to me does not say they are a good team...average yes but it really started with Washington now it is building upwards so yes I half agree the dropper is giving him less meds now.

Who carried him? He gets the credit but so does the rest of the team....without the new OL he might still be seeing ghosts.....Look it is a team sport. The plan is working he just needed to get out of the foxhole for awhile. He is that type of player as many are?

Don't get excited....let the games play.......look when we were losing the ghost gave us some fun.......enjoy it. You go see Gone with the wind one day & a woody Allen movie the next....it is all fun.

Last edited:

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Say what you want about Darnold during the Pats game, but he has hit his stride. Looks like a bright future like some of us have said from Day 1. Look at Rodgers tonight. Happens to the best of them. Darnold WILL be one of the best soon.

When you call him Mr. Darnold I will know he has arrived......LOL

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Raiders record to me does not say they are a good team...average yes but it really started with Washington now it is building upwards so yes I half agree the dropper is giving him less meds now.

Who carried him? He gets the credit but so does the rest of the team....without the new OL he might still be seeing ghosts.....Look it is a team sport. The plan is working he just needed to get out of the foxhole for awhile. He is that type of player as many are?

Don't get excited....let the games play.......look when we were losing the ghost gave us some fun.......enjoy it. You go see Gone with the wind one day & a woody Allen movie the next....it is all fun.

Hey ,maybe the ghost are "Gone With the Wind".

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics

LOLz you're not the boss of me scotch.. i am excited watching jet football right now.. sunday was almost perfect football execution & coaching against a winning team..

& you & a few here got lots of LOLz out of the ghost stuff.. i think your overselling the yucks you were getting out of the rest of us..

Last edited:

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
LOLz you're not he boss of me scotch.. i am excited watching jet football right now.. sunday was almost perfect football execution & coaching against a winning team..

& you & a few here got lots of LOLz out of the ghost stuff.. i think your overselling the yucks you were getting out of the rest of us..

I get excited now also...you see we agree.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I'd be excited at 7-4
Not 4-7
I can't dismiss the first half of the season
Let's see how we stand up to the new HOF annoited QB in a few weeks
Lamar
Never mind that let's see how we compete vs The 0-11 Dalton gang

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I'd be excited at 7-4
Not 4-7
I can't dismiss the first half of the season
Let's see how we stand up to the new HOF annoited QB in a few weeks
Lamar
Never mind that let's see how we compete vs The 0-11 Dalton gang

Lots of work to do. This season is lost, but Darnold is progressing. Gase seems to have turned it around. Losing to Bengals would be a very Jets thing to do.