No matter what, this is still my team!!!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Yeah I don't feel the same way. They are definitely not headed I the right direction.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Their amazing inconsistency shows they aren't horrendous all the time, most of the time.
QB controversy? they need to work on their defense as well.
-Jet For Life
Jets Merry England.jpg

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Amazingly, the Jets racked up almost 500 yards without their top three quarterbacks, top pass catcher, and best OL.
They showed some remarkable third down efficiency down the stretch with controlling the ball for over 13 of the final 18 minutes.
Go figure.
Been trying before man went to the moon.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
it is fun to watch a successful offense but when the talent is suppose to be rich on defense and they come out and lay down flat and get steamed rolled it is like they bent over and took one up the ass and kept grinding for more...

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
They have had 2 good Drafts and multiple high picks in next years Draft. They are a young team. You can't expect them to be a playoff team. They are a learning and developing team. Give them time to build. After next years Draft, you will see an 8 - 10 win team. The following year, We will challenge the Bills and all others for the Super Bowl. You have been waiting over 50 years, a couple more years won't matter.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
How long has it been since we had 2 consecutive years of 2nd Rd picks that were not total busts?
Elijah Moore is not a bust he finally coming into his own...
Denzel Mims has some focus drops but there is a difference of high point catching and having the ball placed on you with high velocity as both Mike White and Josh Johnson have done to him the past two weeks...