Not in the spot light and loving it!!!

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
So I’m listening to the national sports talk shows off and on all day and no one’s talking about the Jets, their draft pick and I’M LOVING IT! Stay under the radar and keep doing what you’re doing Jets. When you’re in the spot light, it’s because your fucking up and everyone has something to say about it or you’ve done very well but now people want to see results. Which the Jets are UNFORTUNATELY, never really that good in showing and proving!

So stay under the radar and keep drafting well. Besides signing T. Taylor, I can’t say I’m to high on their free agency moves but hopefully they prove me wrong on that one. Draft a QB in the 4th round or later and develop him for 2-3 years. Maybe this is the way. Nothing else has worked, so why not try it this way! I don’t live in the Metropolitan area anymore, so I’m sure they’re talking all about the Jets up there but down here in the south, it’s crickets!

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
So I’m listening to the national sports talk shows off and on all day and no one’s talking about the Jets, their draft pick and I’M LOVING IT! Stay under the radar and keep doing what you’re doing Jets. When you’re in the spot light, it’s because your fucking up and everyone has something to say about it or you’ve done very well but now people want to see results. Which the Jets are UNFORTUNATELY, never really that good in showing and proving!

So stay under the radar and keep drafting well. Besides signing T. Taylor, I can’t say I’m to high on their free agency moves but hopefully they prove me wrong on that one. Draft a QB in the 4th round or later and develop him for 2-3 years. Maybe this is the way. Nothing else has worked, so why not try it this way! I don’t live in the Metropolitan area anymore, so I’m sure they’re talking all about the Jets up there but down here in the south, it’s crickets!

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets
Taylor is a solid signing. I think JD has actually done a decent job so far. All the moves have to stay healthy which probably won't happen, but this team is better than last year.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Taylor is a solid signing. I think JD has actually done a decent job so far. All the moves have to stay healthy which probably won't happen, but this team is better than last year.
They are better than last year but them staying healthy all year, especially when it counts is the question and problem. We’ll see what happens and why this olinemen draft pick is so pivotal. They have true depth now and that might keep them competitive all year long. Keep Aaron up right and maybe the Jets can make a little noise this year.