NY Rangers, 2015-16

The Wicker Man

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
What a horrendous series! No passion, no fight!

It's all about the draft and the Mets now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
yup, need t be hot at the right time, like the Penguins were. Congrats to your Blues!

Thanks! I think it is more then hot. Years ago even the best players did not make as much as today & the playoffs were shorter. I think it is tough to get that edge going every year. Crosby has not been same as he was when they won the cup. You need to lose your teeth LOL every year & get slammed into the boards & the ice. I saw the Bruins do it in 2011 & they did not show up in 2012. The Blues had the best record in the regular season & were spoiled with that a few years ago. They never showed up in the playoffs for three straight years. I think you need to be ready for great pain to win it all. This year the blues got it & played hard as a team lets see if the can go from a sprint to a long race. maybe the Rangers lost something this year that they had for a couple of years??? A few changes & maybe it will be back next year. So it is Hot but maybe for the reason I bring up.

Glenn Hall said as he got older he stated thinking about the face injuries & put the mask on....He said I became worried.