sg3

Join this thread to discuss the NY Metro Area's ONLY NHL franchise

Final 2 last season

Final 4 this season

2015-2016 = OUR YEAR!!

S

sg3

I think its a good deal for the Rangers, actually

They got a bigger and almost as fast player, a Kreids type and moved down 18 picks in the second round plus a late round throw in for Hags.

I wasn't the biggest Hags fan because of his finishing problem

Golden Rott

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Let me see if I have this right.

Rangers acquired St. Louis and gave up 2 #1 picks to Tampa. Last season, Tampa traded the pick to the Islanders who selected Josh Ho Sang. This year Tampa also traded the Rangers pick to the Islanders who selected Anthony Beauvillier. St. Louis is likely gone and the Isles have two prospects they took with the Rangers picks.

Thank you very much.

S

sg3

Let me see if I have this right.

Rangers acquired St. Louis and gave up 2 #1 picks to Tampa. Last season, Tampa traded the pick to the Islanders who selected Josh Ho Sang. This year Tampa also traded the Rangers pick to the Islanders who selected Anthony Beauvillier. St. Louis is likely gone and the Isles have two prospects they took with the Rangers picks.

Thank you very much.
Why don't we wait until either HoChiMinh or Beaumarchais even make it to the NHL. Or maybe one of 162 Icelanders fans on the planet can let both of us know

Golden Rott

Jet Fanatics
Why don't we wait until either HoChiMinh or Beaumarchais even make it to the NHL. Or maybe one of 162 Icelanders fans on the planet can let both of us know

I agree -- they are prospects. Don't know what they are going to be, I just find it ironic that both Ranger picks made their way to the Isles. And for the record, I am one of those 162. if/when they make it, I will be sure to let you know.

S

sg3

I agree -- they are prospects. Don't know what they are going to be, I just find it ironic that both Ranger picks made their way to the Isles. And for the record, I am one of those 162. if/when they make it, I will be sure to let you know.
I only have a maximum of 30 years left...might not be long enough

Golden Rott

Jet Fanatics
I only have a maximum of 30 years left...might not be long enough

I hope I have a few more years than that left, but if there is anything I have learned as a Jets/Mets/Islanders fan its patience.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

And for the record, I am one of those 162. if/when they make it, I will be sure to let you know.

I'm sure you guys will let us ole time Ranger fans know
image.jpg

S

sg3

Upgraded to the half season for the upcoming season. Got 200 level seats a couple of sections still in the corner. Dolan only raised prices 5 dollars a game.

Biggest difference

My 10 game mini plan. ...no playoff rights

Half season plans.....rights to 50 percent of games at face value

LGR

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
One in the books
Looking good boys
Pierre crying about that goal Hank had under his pads,hilarious
Stick that banner
Side note : went to the Garden 1/20/95: To see the raising of the banner after they settled the strike
We lost to the Sabres 2-1 that was a bummer.
LGR
image.jpg

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
3 goals in 77 sec for the win!

Home opener tomorrow nite to complete the home and home vs CBJ

The Wicker Man

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
That was awesome! I didn't get to see it (I'm in Virginia at a soccer tournament) but I was getting updates on my phone.how about the rook with his second goal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
3 more goals in 4:28

To open at the Garden

They look terrific

Add two more for the kid
image.jpg