Official Game Thread: Bills at Jets

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Buffalo Bills got stunned by the Jacksonville Jaguars 9 - 6...

Josh Allen for the Jaguars was the hero of the game, hat trick against Bills' Josh Allen...

NFL History made today in that game, not where the Bills' Josh Allen wanted to be...

No. 7 pick in the 2018 draft and Jacksonville's Josh Allen was the No. 7 pick in 2019.

The Jaguars' Allen downplayed a potential history-making moment when asked about it earlier this week, even though he did get an email sent to him that was meant for Buffalo's Josh Allen once.

"I'm just looking forward to playing against this team and then looking forward to playing against him. He's been playing at a high level of recent," Allen said. "He's been evading sacks recently, he's been getting out of the pocket, his O-line does a really good job of protecting him.

"I love this challenge. We're going to get after them but we have to do it early and throughout the whole game."

For the Jets who is the starter? Zach Wilson is back practicing but does he give us the best chance to win? Is he fully healthy? Is Mike White healthy? Can he grip the ball? or another question Could the Jets start Joe Flacco?

Listen no matter who is under center the Jets offense ho hum will move the ball... Michael Carter, Ty Johnson are a nice RB duo out of the backfield both threaten defenses because of their rushing ability but also receiving ability...

So the main question that Jets fans want to know, what happened to our defense they were better then they have played the last couple weeks yet our offense finally capable now our defense looks like a trash bin...

Who wins? Can the Jets win?

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Makeshift o line and ingame injuries killed them today. Hope they limp into Sunday's game

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
hope our defense comes to play...
I just feel that our offense will continue it's 30 or so points...
I hope the D shows up too.
I don't think we score 30 if Zach is back though. I'm hoping they roll with White until he gives them a reason not too.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
In reality Buffalo should wipe the floors or the field with us but who knows at this point. I still say with the Bills losing last week that we pay big time for that. Bills 35 - Jets 10

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Ass Davis heat seeking fumble maker, and Josh Allen the fumble master should meet but we would need one of the other ten to actually recover the damn fumbles...

Could this be the first game the Jets secondary gets an interception or does another front seven guy pull one down...

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
If the defense actually shows up, with White starting …… I think we pull the upset 28-24. Hell if the Jags can do it , why cant we ?

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
So far the Bills "Bye Month" is 3 weeks. Hope we can make it 2 weeks. Their fans are getting ready risking their spinal cord by jumping on tables. Brilliant!
Bills Fan.jpg

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I win puts us 2 games out of first
As long as NE also loses to Cleveland