Official Game Thread: Buffalo Bills @ New York Jets

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
defense mainly the outside linebackers need to contain the edge then the d line needs to stay in their lanes to prevent Josh Allen from running with the ball...

the secondary doing well, not great but not bad in coverage...

contain, to prevent the Bills from moving the ball...

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Darnold has some bad tendencies that were Gased...

Loggains play calling albeit better than Gase, it will take some good consistency to get Darnold not making those mistakes...

Loggains working with Darnold after that interception, something that didn't happen when Gase was Gasing it...

Yeah who cares if he makes mistakes this week and the rest of the year. Its a lost season so let Sam hopefully get some coaching. Maybe Loggains helps him. Doubtful because I think the first half was just Buffalo not knowing Loggains tendencies. I assume it will snowball out of control in the second half and then fans will be happy the Jets are back on the Trevor tank.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
The O Line still needs to jell and come together. Some plays they do a decent job, but for the most part Darnold is still under pressure almost every throw

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
knew Mims would be a difference but gotta admit Perriman is looking good out there...

now that Berrios is showing he can be that guy, does Joe Douglas trade Jamison Crowder?

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Yeah who cares if he makes mistakes this week and the erst of the year. Its a lost season so let Sam hopefully get some coaching. Maybe Loggains helps him. Doubtful because I think the first half was just Buffalo not knowing Loggains tendencies. I assume it will snowball out fp control in the second half and then fans will be happy the Jets are back on the Trevor tank.
No the giants will work harder to get the l man

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I'm happy to see Mims out on the field and you can see the talent (dude is big and has good hands). Now if we can draft a beast WR and put Perriman as the #3 we may have some nice weapons for Darnold.

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
was hoping to see rookie Cameron Clark in at left guard but we got stuck with Josh Andrews who is making a lot of rookie mistakes...

I agree. I think Clark has a future at LG next to Becton. Surprised he is not in at all. Andrews inspires no confidence in me.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Darnold and Berrios not on the same page...

Berrios over ran his route... Almost threw another pick...

Again consistency by the play caller will allow Darnold to build confidence and chemistry with his receivers like he has with Crowder...

Defense will need to step up and stop Buffalo get back the ball so the offense can run it...