Official Game Thread: Jets at Patriots

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Everyone knows we're gonna run safe plays to try and get Wilson into an early rhythm. Screw that...let's set up like we're gonna do that and run a double move to try and hit on a big play and flip the field early.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
C.J. Mosley is likely out with Dawkins elevated...

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Been a Jets fan a longggg time, yet nothing surprises me. I can remember when first Jets owner Harry Wismer once said,
"We have 40,000 fans here tonight, 30,000 are dressed as empty seats". When Don Maynard ran to the bank to cash a Wismer check before it bounced.
So you expect me to be surprised if the Jets win the toss and elect to receive? (To show they want a quick start out of the box).
Yes, I also remember Wismer saying , "he's at the 40, the 45, the 50, the 55". No he didn't sell programs as rumor has it.
Go Jets!

marac

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Without CJ I hope they game plan a lot of pressure. If we’re gonna get beat I hope we murder Mac. But I’m worried about the run defense. Got to keep the dline fresh.
big week for Sherwood. Let’s see what we have with him.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
I have a prediction about the game........................The weather will be beautiful, sunny, winds light, 7 to 8 mph, temp near 60 degrees. I even know the outcome of the game for a change.

Jetsrule128

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
Jets- TE Tyler Kroft RB Tevin Coleman LB CJ Mosley DL Jonathan Marshall WR Jeff Smith S Adrian Colbert FB Nick Bawden OL Grant Hermanns CB Lamar Jackson S Natrell Jamerson QB Josh Johnson WR DJ Montgomery OL Ross Pierschbacher DL Hamilcar Rashed OL Dru Samia DL Tanzel Smart WR Vycint Smith RB Austin Walter S Jarrod Wilson TE Kenny Yeboah DL Jabari Zuninga

Patriots-LB Donta Hightower TE Devin Asiasi G Yasir Durant RB Rhamondre Stevenson CB Shaun Wade DE Ronnie Perkins DB Elijah Benton DL Tashawn Bower S Sean Davis QB Garrett Gilbert C Drake Jackson TE Matt Lacosse TE Ben Mason DL Bill Murray WR Tre Nixon K Riley Patterson G Alex Redmond DB Dangelo Ross T Will Sherman WR Kristian Wilkerson

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Better O Line ,Pats,- Better WRs, Pats-better RBs, Pats- better Offense Cord, Pats- better QB, JETS. PATS WINS 4 TO 5. Def Line, Pats- CBs, Pats- Safties, Pats- Defense Cord Pats. Pats D wins 4-0. HC Pats gets edge, Home field Pats edge. So who Wins ? I just want Jets to play hard keeping score close and not allow Pats to humiliate the Jets like they always want to do. Jets be like Bart Scott says....Cant Wait!!

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
thought Marcus Maye was healthy because he was M.I.A. on that defensive set...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
welp this is how this feels

run
run
sack
punt
touchdown Pats