Official Game Thread: New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
This is it bigmoe.

Make or break, now or never, rally around the flag, take that hill, keep firing untill you are out of ammo.

Where are your seats? painting your face green tonight. (Dont forget the brown bag just incase. Drink up it will be cold. Say hi to Aaron if we lose say goodbye. If you see Woody ask him where the pretzel carts are? I hope you are tailgating. I hope you scheduled an appointment with a shrink just in case that is. If you see a bills fan dont fight as you will be outnumbered.

You will be there representing all of us & taking one for the team. If you see Red Dick buy him a beer as he may be out of money. If you see salad taunt him & say look i am allowed in the stadium.

In short put the last 50 years behind you & enjoy the game. Remember you only live life once & those 55 years you spent freezing your ass off count for most of it.
Bigmoe didn’t read this. Too long

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
This is it bigmoe.

Make or break, now or never, rally around the flag, take that hill, keep firing untill you are out of ammo.

Where are your seats? painting your face green tonight. (Dont forget the brown bag just incase. Drink up it will be cold. Say hi to Aaron if we lose say goodbye. If you see Woody ask him where the pretzel carts are? I hope you are tailgating. I hope you scheduled an appointment with a shrink just in case that is. If you see a bills fan dont fight as you will be outnumbered.

You will be there representing all of us & taking one for the team. If you see Red Dick buy him a beer as he may be out of money. If you see salad taunt him & say look i am allowed in the stadium.

In short put the last 50 years behind you & enjoy the game. Remember you only live life once & those 55 years you spent freezing your ass off count for most of it.
Bottom section I’ll send I picture

LETSGO

Europe_for_JETS

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
One of these days, we (most of us on this forum) should get organized and go to a game together (or at least watch it together).

I know TCT hates the City, but we can even make it barely enjoyable for him with some culinary experiences.

I almost got inspired by @Bigmoe to go to MetLife tonight, but having NY playoff baseball outweighed catching some good wind in Jersey.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
One of these days, we (most of us on this forum) should get organized and go to a game together (or at least watch it together).

I know TCT hates the City, but we can even make it barely enjoyable for him with some culinary experiences.

I almost got inspired by @Bigmoe to go to MetLife tonight, but having NY playoff baseball outweighed catching some good wind in Jersey.
Spending money on the Jets is probably not happening. Fool me once, fool me every single time.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

Rent out a seedy bar on the 7 line. For old times sake. There used to be plenty of em along Roosevelt Ave in Woodside.
Hell you can really make it sentimental and have an all u can eat Taco Bar. Imagine the fun!
There was a bar on Woodhaven blvd near the Cemetary that used to charter a bus and for 20 bucks a head you got all the beer you could drink on the way to the game and a taco buffet when you got back. Ahh the old days.

Last edited:

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
This is it bigmoe.

It’s super hard on my way
1st time since 1971 without my Dad

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global

I agree

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Rent out a seedy bar on the 7 line. For old times sake. There used to be plenty of em along Roosevelt Ave in Woodside.
Hell you can really make it sentimental and have an all u can eat Taco Bar. Imagine the fun!
There was a bar on Woodhaven blvd near the Cemetary that used to charter a bus and for 20 bucks a head you got all the beer you could drink on the way to the game and a taco buffet when you got back. Ahh the old days.
My dad was a member of winged foot golf club they had a door to door bus with drinks for giants games. For jets games they had jack sh---.