• Poll closed .

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Battle of New York

Second-year Jets quarterback Sam Darnold is regressing under new coach Adam Gase, accounting for seven touchdowns and 10 turnovers this season. The Jets just lost to previously winless Miami, while the Giants played NFC East-leading Dallas tough for three quarters.

Giants rookie quarterback Daniel Jones also is struggling with turnovers, but he's convinced nearly every observer he's a franchise quarterback who can lead the Giants back to respectability. With Le'Veon Bell (knee, ankle) banged up for the Jets, Giants running back Saquon Barkley will be the most dynamic playmaker at MetLife Stadium on Sunday. He's averaging 4.6 yards per carry and has averaged 73 receiving yards over the past two games.

We have a battle for New York (New Jersey?) at MetLife Stadium on Sunday with the Giants and Jets squaring off. The Jets season has completely gone off the rails with the low point coming last week in a loss against the previously winless Miami Dolphins. Meanwhile, the Giants initially had a step on the Cowboys on Monday Night Football, but gave their shot at victory right back to Dallas, who went on to blow them out.

That's a long way in saying that neither team is particularly good, but I like the Giants a bit better this week. While the Jets (when healthy) may have the better defense by a slim margin, I like the Giants' offensive weapons much more. As long as that shaky offensive line can keep Daniel Jones upright and can get Saquon Barkley in space, I think the unit finds success.

Meanwhile, former Jet Leonard Williams' revenge game narrative is too good to pass up.

munchmemory

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Other than the Raiders and Miami, Giants are my most hated team. Would love to see us win, but don't think it's possible. Strike that. I know it's not possible. Don't tune in if you're squeamish. Gonna be ugly and embarrassing.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I say we win if Beachum is back. He did practice last week. Perhaps Herndon will be back, he was suited last week. Agree that Miami were showing life, they lost to Buffalo with that 2-point bid and then played well for long spells against Pittsburgh.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I voted "who cares" but in truth, I do care. I want a shot at ruining the #1 pick so I hope we lose

and unlike most Jet fans, I actually like the Giants. The saved 2 superbowl s and my father has been a lifelong Giant fan. I have always rooted NY

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
tenor.gif

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
I'm greedy. I want it both ways. The team could use a win to build them up a little but they might also enjoy more long term the benefits from a higher draft pick if they lose. There's nothing to gain by winning at this point other than to try to work out some of their many problems.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Odds that with the first pick the Jets select a safety?
Jets will take
Tua Tagovailoa
:eyebrows:
because he is who the Dolphins have been hoping to suck for... Gase will get the last laugh and then realize he screwed up because he lost his favorite puppet