OJ Simpson dead.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Former NFL great, OJ Simpson died of cancer in Las Vegas yesterday.

Last edited:

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
There was a clip a few months ago he was in the golf cart laughing at the question that he was in hospice .
Last time I saw him in a live event that I was there he was breaking the record in the snow in Shea.

Maybe the truth will come out ? Someone knows the truth besides him . “ If I did it “

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
He was a great football player. IMHO I hope Satan and Hell are starting to give him some payback.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
The day after we saw film celebrating the 50th anniversary of Hank Aaron's record breaking home run, we saw film of Simpson's slow run home.
Later

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
I not only followed OJ at U.S.C., but I heard of this terrific phenom at San Francisco City College prior to that. A terrific football player, charismatic, persuasive, but a truly sub par human.He can thank Rodney King for his being found not guilty. It was a payback to the L.A.P.D.
Nine month trial, three hour deliberation.
OJ Last Bronco (2).jpg

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
I not only followed OJ at U.S.C., but I heard of this terrific phenom at San Francisco City College prior to that. A terrific football player, charismatic, persuasive, but a truly sub par human.He can thank Rodney King for his being found not guilty. It was a payback to the L.A.P.D.
Nine month trial, three hour deliberation.
View attachment 6397
Can thank Mark Fuhrman . So much planted evidence the jury couldn't find him guilty.